。♡04♡。 Nature

Jungkook's perspective

With every moment passing by, I was indulging myself in him more and more. Not my fault though, I was just sixteen, holding nothing but curiosity in my eyes.

Love was something I could only hear of before him. Had been reading a lot about different romances all those years but they lacked something. Intimacy, desires and lust are humans' essential part of behaviour but true love is identified when you are satisfied with someone's presence, you are satisfied that they exist and when you cherish them.

How wonderful it is when someone's presence fullfill your emptiness so easily.

🌸🌸🌸

One afternoon I found myself sitting under dense branches wearing mellow pink petals and growing buds. My back was comfortably resting against its trunk as I chewed the tip of my pen.

I was assigned to write an essay and there was no better place than that to find some peace.

But maybe I was wrong, though there was stillness and calmness but a lot of distraction too.

Taehyung was engaged in feeding birds. He was talking to them from time to time while caressing his very cute companion Miss. Daisy with his other hand and he hummed a song melodiously.

Finding me staring at him again gave him a clue that I was lacking inspiration in my prior work at the moment.

He walked closer to me and sat down folding his legs while his hands were still engaged in caressing the ball of snowy fur.

"Jungkook you seem lost, want me to help?" He asked, smiling widely and catching my breath effortlessly.

"I just don't know how to start." I replied and stretched my legs to show him the empty pages tied in a notebook which was resting on my thighs.

He leaned over and chuckled softly, now eyeing me with concerned gaze.

"Aww it's alright. What's your topic though?" He asked and shifted closer after letting go the cat from his hands.

"Nature" I replied.

"Wow, it's a very nice topic." He exclaimed, joining his hands.

"But I don't know what to write."

"It's alright, let me inspire you. Now stand up and follow me." He stood up and I stood alongside him.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere that can inspire you." He said and walked into the dense garden far behind the church.

The tiny ways made after the disappearance of grass led us into the dense greenery, mixed with a peachy shade of cherry blossom tree peeking out of them.

I got the clue now why he took us there. There was nothing but nature all around. After spring, summer was arriving. The buds were ripping to form fruits.