。♡18♡。 Evoke

Jungkook's perspective

This Journey of a few hours seemed endless to me as Yoongi slept through the way. Somewhere it was also a matter of relief as I was not questioned but the thoughts in silence are always loud.

I kept myself busy by preoccupied memories colliding in my head. The more I was getting closer to the destination, the more my anxiety built up though I was relieved to be home again, for some time.

The dusk approached and the night arrived when we finally reached our destination, Busan.

I tried to wake Yoongi up who had his head resting on my shoulder, sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to bother.

"Hey, Yoongi, we are finally here." I spoke softly, trying not to startle him out of his precious sleep.

"Huh...oh!" He woke up, stretching his arms and I finally stood up to get the luggage while he wiped the sleep out of his eyes by rubbing them softly with his fists.

"Ah, give it to me." He asked me to hold his bag.

"Ah, no it's okay, I can carry." I said but he just took it anyway.

"I want one hand of yours to be empty." He whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows but soon smiled when he held my hand.

I giggled softly, taking him out of the train with me. Holding hands is something he dearly loves but will never show though his subtle actions were enough for me to know.

We finally stepped out of the train and my town welcomed me by a soft breeze kissing my face.

It has always been oddly satisfying to me whenever I would breathe the freshly scented air, making me feel like home. The aroma was tingling my senses as I was being engulfed by the enchanted surrounding.

"Welcome to my place, Yoongi." I said to him, owning a warm smile from him which was his signature basic tiny spread of lips.

"So, where's a phone booth, we are not going to give a straight knock on Jimin's door?" He asked, making me chuckle and I checked my wrist watch to check the time.

"It's half past eight now, hope he is not having his dinner." I said, turning around to find the only phone booth on the station.

"There, let's call him." I said, pointing in its direction before taking him to the booth with me.

"Oh hello, Jimin? Ah, what are you upto now? Well, actually I am here in Busan. Would you mind getting me from the station?" I walked out of the booth and smiled at Yoongi.

"Does he know I am here?" He asked, getting clue of the fact.

"He'll know." I whispered, giggling afterwards.

He walked out of the station to wait for him outside to get us. We didn't have to wait for a long while because Jimin was always quick to act and if anything involved his friends then it's a work on snap of fingers.