。♡06♡。 Dismay

Jungkook's perspective

Summer has now disappeared between clouds which began pouring rain everywhere and the rainy season was all around the corner.

From wet clothes to sneezy nose, I never liked rainy days but Taehyung was different in this case. He loved all the seasons equally, unknown to the fact he made cherry blossoms my most favourite one.

He is the purest soul to ever exist, holding nothing but pure contentment and true love in his eyes which could also hold fear, I never knew before that day.

Jimin and I were about to walk to our homes but the raindrops pouring all around changed our minds. Though he carried an umbrella but I forgot mine.

"Hey let's go and meet Taehyung. Wondering what he'd be doing?" Jimin asked me and I nodded in agreement.

Jimin and Taehyung now became friends and I still remember how their first meeting was.

•~•~•~•

Just the day I met Taehyung in his cottage, I took Jimin to the church the next day who was very excited to meet the person he had been hearing a lot about.

"Taehyung" I called out his name and Taehyung stood up and turned around to face me as he saw me and Jimin standing there together.

"Oh hello Jungkook." He greeted and walked to us and smiled widely after watching Jimin who was just looking down shyly.

"Hi Jimin, nice to meet you. Wow you're so cute." He complimented and almost melted Jimin who smiled widely.

Taehyung had also heard a lot of him and maybe he was more enthusiastic than Jimin about the meeting.

"Aigoo so are you. You are more beautiful than Jungkook told me about. I mean you are really beautiful as he always said how pretty and cute you are." Jimin is just Jimin, he would be shy for a while but if you initiate a conversation with him, he will pop his bubble of shyness and will jump out of it and show his talkative side.

I poked him with my elbow and he finally shut his mouth. I palmed my face with embarrassment and he uttered a sorry to my ear.

Taehyung still smiled at him and then looked at me with the same endearing smile.

"You two are so cute." He whispered as he watched us with his blue orbs fixed in his pretty doe eyes.