。♡23♡。 Rendezvous

Jungkook's perspective

As I believed, the days felt like an eternity to me. The anticipation and the worries came together, colliding in my head and scattering my thoughts everywhere. Will he be there, waiting for me?

Though from the outside I might seem calmed and still like a mountain but my inside was like a depth into the volcano, always burning and trying to erupt.

Waiting is all that I could do, patience is all that I had with me to get through this. I engaged myself in the works that needed to be done. I had thought of going back to Busan before finally being a part of the school but I just rang a call to my parents whose happiness in voice was visible.

I was in my room, things packed up and settled in boxes everywhere when a knock on the door brought me back to reality.

"Macarons!" And it was no one other than this tiny man Yoongi.

"You always know when I need company." I whispered and he nodded before entering in.

"I know and after receiving the call, my desperation grew more." He said before sitting down on bed in an empty space.

"Oh really?" I started munching on one of the macarons and he nodded.

"Taehyung, wow. This sounds like one of those dramatic movies in which the separated ones end up stumbling on each other unexpectedly. Wah..." he said dramatically and I chuckled.

"Movies are inspired by real life stories so yeah, it can be true." I said and offered him the macarons and he just carried one.

"Jungkook, I would love to visit you sometime."

"Yoongi, I would love to have you around sometime." I said and he smiled.

"So, all set?"

"Yeah, almost. Things will start to be loaded by the evening and I will leave tomorrow in the morning."

"Oh wow, you must be really happy now." He whispered, randomly peeking in my boxes.

"Yeah, I am. As long as you, Jimin and him are here for me, I am happy." I said genuinely and he showed his gummy smile.

"Ah, emotional boy." I chuckled at his words and sat beside him after packing my very last box.

"And as you mentioned Jimin, I was here to tell you that I decided to visit him since he wanted me to be there so badly." He spoke.