。♡25♡。 Fear

Jungkook's perspective

The burning bright sky was now hidden behind roaring clouds. I had given classes to my students and with the first ring of bell, I made my way out of class as I could hear the loud sounds of clouds.

My palms started to sweat as my worries grew. I walked into the dark gallery now as the grey clouds had closed all the ways to sunlight.

I stopped in tracks when a familiar angelic melody fell into my ears and I turned around, following the sound to end up in the music room.

The hall was empty, no sign of students nor Mr. Kim. The fainting voice was now clearly audible as I stepped into it to only reveal a precious figure sitting on the stool, playing piano and getting lost in the sound.

The loud thunderclap now seemed inaudible in comparison of that endearing melody. I walked leisurely, eyes fixed on his clasped eyelids.

I walked closer and stood by him, silently admiring his engagement in music. A loud thunderbolt struck one of the trees outside and his petite frame jolted and that's when I quickly panicked and stood behind him, leaning towards him to hold his shaking shoulders.

"Tae, you're okay?" I asked and he just put his hand on one of my hands and gave slight nods.

"No, you're not." I whispered, kneeling down in the side and making him turn to face me now. I had to lift his chin up to see his face and what I saw broke my heart, he had tears.

"Hey..." I softly embraced his hands into both of mine.

"Tae, look at me. It's okay." I whispered, rubbing my thumbs on his delicate skin, in an attempt to sooth him down a bit.

And then another thunderclap, it was it when he jolted and ended up laying his head on my shoulder as he wanted to hide himself from it.

I pulled my arms, slowly caging him in my embrace.

"You're not alone, okay? You're fine." I muttered into his ear and rubbed his back, continuously whispering calming words into his ear.

I slowly pulled away to meet my gaze with his. His lips whimpered softly, taking me back in time when he used to get afraid of those loud roaring sounds but I never left his side, I wondered how he had been dealing with this before and after me.

"You're still afraid of them?" I asked with my softest voice possible and he simply nodded against my shoulder.

I raised myself now and sat beside him on the stool, enough wide for us to sit together as we stayed connected while sitting. The raindrops started to hit the ground and the roaring was now covered under the splashing sound of mass droplets landing on the earth.

He slowly pulled away, realization hit both of us hard and I coughed lightly before sitting straight beside him.

"Are you alright?" I asked again and he hummed in response, wiping his eyes and taking deep breaths.