part 2

chapter song:Fell In Love With a Girl by The White Stripes.
-
AYLA'S POV
-

as we rode our bikes through town Eddie took a random turn into the woods.

i was confused to say the least but followed him.

Eddie slowed down as he reached the Quarry.

"umm what are we doing?" i asked as i slowed down, hearing Trashmouth himself.

i rolled my eyes and got off my bike, throwing it down on top of Richie's.

Richie turned around and furrowed his eyebrows, "umm no one invited Molly Ringwald. also, don't you dare break my bike."

i rolled my eyes before flipping him off.

by this time Eddie had already taken his clothes off and was at the edge with the other boys.

"so who's going first?" Richie asked.

"i'll go." i said as i pulled my shirt off and then my shorts.

they all turned around and that's when i noticed something, some new kid was standing next to Billy with a bandage on his stomach.

as i stared at the new kid i felt eyes burning into my soul which made me turn and look at who was staring at me.

Richie quickly turned his head and scratched it before speaking up, "okay so go!"

"why don't you shut the fuck up?" i asked before running and going to jump off the tall cliff, "sissies." i laughed before jumping.

"holy shit! holy fuck! we just got shown up by a girl!" i heard the four eyed boy yell from the top of the cliff.

after a moment or two everyone jumped in, "chicken fight!" Richie yelled as he pulled me on his shoulders.

"well damn Rich, i never thought you would put a hand on me again! and if you were to i didn't expect it to be in this way." i laughed.

"aw cmon, babe. you know i love you." he smirked.

my eyes widened and the world completely stopped, giving Eddie a perfect chance to knock me off of Richie's shoulders.

i quickly held my breath as i hit the water, coming back up shortly after.

the words kept circling my head.

"babe." and "you know i love you."

i'm sorry but what the fuck?

this is Richie Tozier i'm talking about just incase you didn't know.

i didn't even know this kid knew the word "love" well enough use it!

did he mean it?..

of course he didn't. he's Richie Tozier. he never means anything he says.

or does he...?

"earth to Ayla?!" he yelled, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"hm?" i asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"you acted dead there for a minute." he laughed.

"yeh uh sorry.." i said, walking back up to shore.

after a few minutes the rest of the guys came up with me.

once again, i felt eyes burning into my soul.

i tilted my sunglasses to see all of them except Richie quickly turn their heads and look at something.

after a few seconds Richie noticed i had caught him and quickly looked down, blushing a bit.