part 15(the end)

chapter song:the hype by twenty one pilots
(i think i've already used this but oh 🐳)

ayla's pov.
-

after a bit everyone left and we all went home. as everyone went down their own roads Richie and i came up to my house meaning we would depart from each other.

"ayla?"

"richie.."

"do you wanna stay the night?" he softly said but yet said it loud enough for me to hear.

"i would love to." i smiled.

we walked up his driveway before slowly opening the door and then closing it.

we snuck up to his room before closing the door and turning the lights on.

"can we uh..talk about tonight maybe?"

i looked over at the clock noticing it was only 8pm before shaking my head 'no'.

"okay. i understand." he smiled before laying down.

i laid down next to him and cuddled up with him before we both fell asleep shortly after.

after what seemed like only a few minutes, the alarm clock went off at 9am making Richie shoot up like a rocket.

i slowly opened my eyes noticing Richie looked absolutely terrified. i had never seen him like this before.

"are you okay?" i whispered, sitting up and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"i just..actually yeh no i'm fine." he smiled, laying back down. 

"Richie shut up and tell me what's wrong.." i sighed. 

"well first of all i didn't have that alarm on so i don't know why it went off and second of all i was having this dream and in the dream i was woken up by a noise and i looked over to see if you were in bed and you weren't. so i walked out of the room only to see that demon clown was standing at the end of my stair case and he was holding you by your shirt. he just stood there. he was looking at the floor and couldn't see me but the second i walked on a stair it creaked and he pulled his head up and stuffed you in his mouth. you were screaming and crying and you could hear all your bones crunching and god it was so scary. and once you were gone he disappeared..it seemed so real too." he said, on the verge of tears.

"richie. it's okay. i'm right here. i'm never going anywhere." i softly smiled before lightly grabbing his neck and leaning in to kiss him. we stared at each other for a split second before he sealed the small space between our lips.

"fuck, i think i've actually fallen for you." richie smiled once we pulled apart.

"fuck, i think i've actually fallen for you even harder." i smiled before kissing him once more.

the end.

                or is it?...

-
A/N
-

AHHH OMG SO I FINALLY LIKE FINISHED THIS BOOK LMAO???? UM I WANT TO MAKE A PT. 2 / SEQUEL THING SO THATS THE "or is it" SHIT I PUT LMAO BUT I LOVE YALL AND TY FOR STICKING AROUND AND READING HEHE.