part 9

chapter song:Turbulent by Waterparks. (E)
-
EDDIE'S POV.
-

once we heard the car door slam we all quickly ran into his closet, hiding behind suitcases and clothes.

i looked over at Ayla, who was holding onto Richie's hand as tight as she could.

i grabbed both of their hands before we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

the footsteps stopped before opening a door and closing it.

we all sighed in relief before Ayla let go of my hand to hug Richie.

i was somewhat hurt but i know they have total heart eyes for each other so i put my pain aside.

i then felt a hand touch my shoulder and felt my whole body getting pulled into the hug.

i smiled before we heard Richie's door open.

we all grabbed hands once again before hearing the door close.

the footsteps went back down the stairs and then the front door slammed again.

"i think it was my mom..her and my dad were talking about her coming back and picking something up today so it was probably her." Richie sighed.

we both nodded before getting out of the closet.

"i um i'm sorry, Ayla." Richie said looking over at her.

she smiled before nodding and kissing his cheek, making his whole face turn bright pink.

"hey, Eds?"

"hm?"

"you look sad." Ayla said, walking up to me.

"i'm not."

did i lie? i don't know.

i like Ayla..like a lot but Richie is absolutely head over hills for her so i don't even compare.

"okay.." she said, looking at me suspiciously.

i smiled before we all started laughing.

"so uh, do you guys want to spend the night tonight? we can do face masks, listen to music an-" Ayla began ranting.

"we're not girls, sweet cheeks." Richie laughed.

"yeh but it sounds fun to me." i shrugged.

"okay yeh fine." Richie said, picking up a backpack.

Ayla smiled over at him before grabbing both of our hands and pulling us out of the room and out the door.

-time skip to Eddie's house.-

we walked into my house before running into my bedroom and packing a bag.

as we walked back out my mom caught me.

of course.

"Eddie, aren't you forgetting something?" she asked.

Ayla gave me an apologetic smile before i walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

as i walked back over to them Richie began cackling.

i watched Ayla hit him in the stomach before he spoke up,

"do you want one from me too, Mrs. Kay?!" he asked, making my mom laugh.

i pushed him out the door, Ayla walking out behind him.

"sorry mommy." i smiled before closing the door.

we all walked back to our bikes -Ayla letting Richie ride her's and she got on the back-before we began riding back to her house.