Chapter 71

I pulled up and ran to the door.

The damn trip was long. My pops love to piss me for he knows that I hate long drives.

This is where the house uncle TAM got married in.

And I chuckled with that thought. Believe me, maski ako hindi ko maintindihan ang lahi ko.

"Mr. Brile." David greeted.

"Why did dad assign you here?" I straightly asked as I eye the other guys here.

He smiles. "Sir, I know Miss Xyzzy means a lot to you. And I don't want just other man to look after her."

There's no way I'm buying that. I know may tinatago sila ni dad.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

He smirks this time. "He's fine sir."

"You all can fucking go home now." I said.

Umiling nalang ako at itinulak siya para makapasok na 'ko. Deputa hindi talaga nila 'ko sinasagot ng maayos.

"Please! Help me out!"

I ran upstairs and saw two men on the doorway.

"Sir..." they both greeted.

"Go home." I commanded.

"Yes sir."

I nod at them and moved to open the door.

And I gasped when I saw Xyzzy, obviously scared, her one hand cuffed on the bed, and tears all over her face.

"Baby..." I mumbled and closed the door.

And the fear vanished to anger. What was dad thinking?

"You went this far Brile?!" She angrily shouted at me and threw a damn candle stand. "Ano ba'ng kasalanan ko? 'Di ba may babae kana?! Bakit mo pa kami pinapakialaman?!"

"Baby it wasn't me! I don't know anything about this." I sincerely said and looked away. "I uhm- did they do anything bad to you? I started to walk to her but she moves an inch every time.

"What did you do to Ken?" She whispers.

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"You don't know?! Ikaw lang naman ang may galit kay Ken eh."

Okay. Yu-Rhi Mendoza's idea isn't really good.  Makakarinig na naman ako ng masasakit nito.

"If it's about the guys who want him dead, Xyzzy, you wouldn't love to know."

I walked to the table and picked the knife there. How I miss to play with these.

"Hindi kita maintindihan Brile!" She hissed. "Akala ko ba wala na? Akala ko ba pinag-usapan na natin 'to?"

Dahan dahan naman akong lumapit sa kanya habang nilalaro ang knife.

"I never said na wala na."

"Really? You have your Naomi now." She sarcastically said.

I rolled my eyes. "What's that? You jealous or pissed?"

"Fuck you!"

"Don't say that again or we'll fuck each other."

I threw the knife forcefully that made her scream in fear but realized she isn't hurt at all seconds after.

"TANG INA KA!" She shouted at me and walked to me just to slap the shits out of me.

Now she's really pissed. Tinulungan ko na nga by cutting the cuffs.

"Papatayin mo ba 'ko ha?"

She was about to slap me again but I hold her wrists tightly this time. Masakit yung sampal niya putang ina.