Chapter 73

Brile Yu-Rhi's POV

"Hey, you okay?" I asked and gently pulled her to sit beside me.

"Brile what if malaman lahat ni Ken 'to? Paano kung magkagulo? Madadamay kayo."

I sighed and glanced at my cousins who are busy watching, before kissing her nose. "You don't have to worry about anything. Dad and I talked. We already thought of something that will put him in jail, make everything right... na hindi ka madadamay."

"Brile hindi baling ako yung madamay dahil kasalanan ko naman kasi 'to. Eh paano kung kayo ang madamay? Ayoko Brile." She worriedly said.

"No. No. Kami na ang bahala do'n." I assured. "All you have to do is pretend that you don't know anything. That you're still treating me like-"

"Don't you say those." She said in annoyance.

"Okay okay." I pulled her for a hug and after seconds, her phone rang.

"Brile, si Ken." She said while looking at her phone's screen.

"Answer it. Lie to him and say those kidnappers let you go and it's just him that they need." I said.

She nodded and answered the call.

I watch her talk to him and I can't help but get jealous when she talks with care to him.

About that guy? We're out of the picture. Dad had this brilliant idea and so everything's going our way.

Ken killed an assassin of a mafia somewhere I don't know. And dad did a little bit of magic to let the mafia know about it. And so they'll be on war.

Their call went off and Xyzzy stares at me. "He said mawawala muna siya sandali."

I nodded. "Don't be so scared. I'm just here. Nothing bad will happen to you."

"Paano kung ikaw ang masaktan dahil sa 'kin?"

I smiled. "I already did for times, and I can do it through and through and will still come back to you."

"Why are you like that?" She whispers.

"I love you." I whispered back instead.

Just when I was about to steal a kiss from her my fucking brother pushed my face away.

"Okay. Tama na landi Brile. Tara na raw sa restaurant."

I slapped his arm and glared at him. "I won't go."

"Oo ba." Rain butted while laughing. "Basta sasama si Xyzzy sa 'min."

Xyzzy laughed and touched my cheek. "Let's just go with them."

I just can't say 'no' to a goddess.

- - - - - -

Rain Aiden's POV

"Uhm, why are we here?" Raven asked with that damn sarcastic tone.

"Ewan" I said.

"Kuya sagutin mo 'ko!" he shouted at my ear.

Agad ko siyang inabot at sinapak sa inis. "Putang ina sinagot kita hindi mo lang narinig ako pa may kasalanan!"

Natatawa naman akong hinila ni Breii at inakbayan. "Gago papatulan mo pa kapatid mo."

I rolled my eyes. "Bwisit eh."

Okay. We're in the car on front of Cody's restaurant, our cousin.

"Come on boys. Hinihintay na raw tayo." Xyzzy and said and went out of the car.