Chapter 75

Tris Raven's POV

"Hi Rave."

I glanced at her. "Don't call me that."

She sat beside me and fucking stared. Okay. She's kinda annoying. Buti napagtitiisan ni kuya Zaine 'to.

"What do you want?" I rudely asked, but she fucking laughed.

"Weird, isn't it?" She asked through her giggles.

"Of course it is."

"Then what do you think she's feeling right now?" She asked and pinched my nose.

"How can she know that I'm staring at her?"

"Isa lang ang ulo namin pero pinapagana talaga namin, unlike you boys."

I stood on front of her and grimaced. "Why didn't you just push Annalie beside me so it's her I'm talking with?"

Annalie looked at me and laughed. "Zahir wouldn't be happy with that thought."

I looked again at Sam. "So Zaine's happy with that?"

"That what?" She mocked.

Deputa naman.

Tahimik ko rito na naghihintay kay coach at sa mga ka-team ko para sa practice, biglang tumabi 'tong witch na 'to.

"Can you just all go home?" I asked, irritated.

"Not unless you're taking her out too." She answered and pointed Arianne.

Was it really that obvious that I was staring at her?

"Bakit ba kasi tumakas ka na naman sa klase? Last subject na nga nilayasan mo pa." Annalie said.

"Tsk. That was boring. Kaya lang naman ganado si Zahir pumasok dahil sa'yo." I answered and sat beside the witch again.

"Ikaw ba hindi ganado dahil kay Arianne?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Gaganahan ba 'ko eh palagi lang akong inaaway niyan. Init init ng dugo sa 'kin. Paglihiin ko kaya?"

"Landi. Tuli ka na ba?"

Annalie laughed at that and I swear, kung hindi girlfriend ni kuya Zaine 'to nasapak ko na.

"Sinasabay sa 'kin si Zahir sa lahat ng ganap. So kindly asked Annalie kung hindi pa tuli si Zahir; her answer will also be mine." I smirked.

We both looked turned to look at Annalie who's now blushing.

"I'm gonna buy Zahir some water." She just said and walked away.

I chuckled. Sa landi ni Zahir hindi na kailangang hulaan kung nakapagdilig na ba siya.

"Woah. I bet her answer is 'no'." Sam said and laughed. "I'll go ahead. Nasa parking area na ang Mendoza. You both-"

"Make her jealous." I cut her off while staring at Arianne who is now talking to a soccer player.

Ipapilay ko kaya kay Zahir 'yon.

"Eh di gusto mong kami naman ni Zaine ang nag-break." She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Woah. Bakit? Kayo ba?"

"Yeah. Sinagot na niya 'ko." She rolled her eyes before smirking. "Anyways, she keeps on glancing at us. Jealous, maybe? Bye baby boy." And she left.

Okay. This is stupidity. Both my father and my brother, together with other Mendoza are good at having women; courting to be exact. And I never ever tried to court one because I don't know. This is insane.

But I started to walk to her though.

"Now you have a soccer player. Not done yet with the elite class?" I blankly said.

"Ano namang pakialam mo?"

Sungit 'di ba? Tang ina.

"I'm trying to have a nice conversation here with you, don't you know?" I said, pissed off.

"Really? Maayos ba yung bigla bigla ka lang lalapit tapos sasabihin mo indirectly na soccer player naman ang nilalandi ko." She angrily said and stood. "In addition to your information, if I were talking to him, it is because of the thesis and the payment of it. Okay? Kaya palagi akong may kausap na lalake dahil nagpapagawa sila ng projects, thesis at kung ano pa diyan. Why boys? Malamang karamihan naman ng tamad sa mga ganyan, lalake. Why do I do it? To survive in this school. Ang mahal ng mga pagkain sa cafeterias niyo! Tell that to your clan!" And she passed through me.

Okay. Did she just say those in a minute without pausing?

Agda naman akong napatingin sa likuran ko nang makarainig ako ng nakakairitang tawa.

"Masaya ka?" I sarcastically asked him.

"Sobra bro!" He answered and continue laughing. "You really do not know how to start a conversation with a girl."

I rolled my eyes before looking away. "Eh ano'ng magagawa ko?"

"Ganito... tuturuan kita with a condition of course." He smirked.

"How can I be sure na tulong 'yan? At sure bang marunong ka ha sa kung ano man ang gagawin mo?" I asked and made sure the doubt is obvious.

"Of course, paano ko mapapasagot si Annalie kung hindi ako marunong 'di ba?"

"Pota. Wala akong tiwala Zahir." I said and sat were she was sitting.

"She likes you too. Don't you know?" He sat beside me.

"How'd you know?"

"His cousin told me. Palibhasa binu-bully mo siya palagi kaya laging naiinis sa'yo si Arianne." He sighed. "Try to be nice sometimes you know. It costs nothing but you can't even afford it."

"Okay. Ayon na, may gusto rin siya. Now what should I do? And what is the condition?"

"Well, you just need to bring her to somewhere, where there are clean street foods."

My brows literally went up. "That's it?"

"And stop bullying his cousin."

"That's it?"

He nodded 'yeah' and grimaced. "Nagiging madaldal daw siya at magiging comfortable sa'yo kapag kumakain siya ng favorite niya, which are the street foods."

"You know I don't eat those."

"Eh di hindi mo siya maliligawan." He smirked.

"Okay. Now what is the condition?" I asked.

At bakit ba nakatitig lang siya sa somewhere? Buntis kaya si Annalie?

"Help me tell kuya Zaine that his brother is cheating."

"Sa ano'ng exam nag-cheat si kuya Aki?"

He stared at me for a moment with a look saying I'm stupid.

"Bobo."

That was all he said before leaving. Great.

- - - - - -