Chapter 12•

• stop don't smile, you'll kill me! I lose my breath when you smile •

Today was Monday, and I was going to go to school. As soon as school had finished though, I was going to visit Liam again, like I do everyday now.

When I got to school, I found Tom and Haz talking by the entrance.

"Hey." Tom says when he sees me.

"Hey." I reply quietly.

"Y/n I am so sorry. I know I can't do anything but if you every need anything at all." Haz trails off.

I knew Tom had told Haz , he made sure it was okay with me first. A million times.

"Thanks Haz, but there's really nothing anyone can do at this point." I pat his upper arm and we exchange small smiles.

We turn to walk into school, and as I'm walking, I feel someone's fingers intertwine with mine. I turn to see a very shy looking Tom, so to give him encouragement I give his hand a small squeeze.

When we get to my locker, there is a big group of people surrounding something near it.

As I push my way through to reach my locker, and when I get there I just stand in complete frozen shock.

People were surrounding my locker, and I already felt the tears brimming around my eyes.

There were pictures of me and my ex. And let me tell you, they were not nice.

The first one was of me, him and his side chick. I was the one breaking down in that.

The second one was of him ignoring me on his phone, and you can just see who he is texting in the picture, and no, it's not his mum.

But the last picture has to be the worst. It Liam punching him in the face. That was the same day he fell into a coma.

The longer I look at the pictures, my heart drops and hurts even more. These are some of my worst memories. Because I thought I loved Mason, that was his name, but he was playing me the whole time. Of course the one with Liam is the saddest, but Mason is partly to blame for what happened to Liam. We all were I guess.

I'm still standing motionless, no tears have spilled, but the threats are high.

Suddenly, an arm reaches our in front of me and rips the phots off the locker.

"Who the hell do I have to kill?" I hear Tom shout. To say that he is furious is an understatement.

Everyone who was crowding around a minute ago have started dispersing, and the only people left look sympathetic, or even scared. I mean, Tom can be pretty intimidating, but I would never be scared.

"Who did this?" He emphasises each word, slowly and loudly.

"Mate." Haz taps Tom on the shoulder and nods forward, showing Tom to look that way.

I turn my head to the direction they are looking in, and what I see does it surprise me. Like at all.

Walking straight at us is Lilian leader hanging off Zack's arms. By her side is Blunt Blair, and walked- over Willow is scurrying behind them.