•Bonus Chapter (1)•

• I do •

Toms POV
"Come on Tom we need to go right now. You can't leave y/n waiting." Haz tells me, ushering me into the car.

"I know, I know. It's just that... I've wanted this for so long and I don't want to mess anything up for her. Everything needs to be perfect- she's perfect." I tell my best friend, trying to release some nerves.

"She loves you, and she doesn't expect perfection. But leaving her waiting at the alter is going to make her second guess herself."

He was right. Talking one last breathe I get in the car and walk towards the doors of the church.

We were getting married in Italy, somewhere y/n has wanted to go all her life.

A couple of years ago I found out that she had a long bucket list. That day I made myself a bucket list, but mine only had one thing on. To complete everything on hers with her.

We've been together for two years after collage, and it's been the best two years of my life. I wouldn't change a thing.

Of course there have been rough patches, but I wouldn't want to spend the rest f my life with anyone else other than y/n.

I entered the church and stood at the alter, Haz standing next to me.

Haz came out last year. It was hard for him, but he told us that he was gay. He was scared at first, he thought it would change our friendship.

But nothing changed. Y/n and I respected him even more for being brave enough to come out to us. We do t greet him any differently than we did before, except now y/n has made a a real life tinder for him. She's a matchmaker.

Suddenly, the door to the church opens and everyone stands up. Every last bit of breath is taken out of me and I seem to have momentarily forgotten how to breathe. My bride. My beautiful girl.

I hadn't realised that I was crying until I unconsciously stated to wipe my eyes. Pull it together Tom.

Our song starts playing, and she smiles and winks at me as she starts slowly walking down the aisle. As she does I think about how I don't appreciate her enough. She deserves the world, and that's what I want to give her.

When I told er his though she said that she didn't want material things, she wanted me. I'm her world. And when she told me that I knew that I wanted to spend he rest of my life with her.

When she gets up to me all the guests sit down as I take her hands on mine.

We go through the procedure and then it's time for the vows.

I say mine first. "Y/n." I let out a breath as her captivating eyes take mine. I cough, clearing my throat before beginning.

"Every time I see you I fall more and more in love with you. Every time you smile my heart leaps out my chest. Every time I look at you I appreciate you more. Hell, every time you breath I'm reminded how lucky I am." I quickly turn to the priest. "Sorry."

I see y/n's eyes tear up as I continue speaking.

"From the time where we first kissed, to the time where we slow danced in the rain," she chuckles at this memory. "I didn't realise what love was. I thought it was simply an overall term used for two people who where together. That's until I spent time with you. See, I knew since the moment I had an overwhelming urge to hold you every time I saw you that I loved you. Because love isn't just a term, but a feeling, a feeling that I wouldn't give up for the world to feel for you." She sniffs in and I watch as she try's to wipe the tears from running the makeup on her beautiful face.