Chapter 20•

I woke up, still tightly in Toms embrace.

I look over at him and smile at his peaceful state. My smile disappears when I think about how he's going to be when I tell him about Mason and Zack though.

I just lay there, holding him like my life depends on it.

His eyes slowly open and I smile.

He smiles back and holds me tighter.

"Good morning love." His voice is husky.

"Morning." My hand goes through his messy hair.

Ask just holding each other for a while longer we get up and stumble down stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning." Haz says, already sitting at the island. He looks fine.

Tom look the worse, but I didn't drink so I'm not surprised.

I decide to just tell Tom and get it over and done with.

"So Tom, last night I didn't tell you this, and I'm sorry but I just couldn't." I start off.

I then go into explaining what happened.

With every word that comes out of my mouth, I can see his hands gripping the spoon in his hand, his knuckles turning white.

By the time I've finished he looks like he is going to explode.

His jaw is locked and his face is red.

"THEY DID WHAT?" He screams and jumps up, the chair going flying behind him.

I don't think I've ever seen Tom this angry. Yes, I've seen him angry but not this bad.

I run to him and place my hands on his chest.

"Hey, I know, but please don't do anything. Haz and I are going to report it, there's no need for you to get in trouble for putting them in hospital."

He just glares down at me, pure anger radiating off of him.

I give him pleading looks, and something completely surprises me.

He engulfed me in a hug, holding me so tightly, as if I could disappear in his arms. (A little IW reference)

"I'm sorry." He mumbles against my neck.

I say silent, understanding what he's talking about.

"I wasn't there when you really needed me. I swear I'm going to kill them."

"No." I reply, holding him tighter.

Then, an awkward cough comes from Haz.

I look over and chuckle.

Tom pulls away after a while, but his face still shows loath for Mason and Zack.

Haz leaves, and tells me that he will write a statement. I'm glad, as I personally don't really want to relive what happened.

A few hours after Haz left, Tom tells me he has to go, but he will be here later.

"I really don't want to leave you." He holds my hands.

"Hey, whatever you are going to do seems important, go and come back later." I say softly.

He just nods and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. Then he slowly leans in and kisses me. His hands go to the back of my head and pull me closer, intensifying the kiss.

I swear that every time he kisses me I feel the same sparks I felt on our first kiss.

I feel just as lucky every time I see him.

Because I love him.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you y/n."

Later on, he leaves but promises to come back in about an hour.

An hour passes and he doesn't come back.

After another half an hour I give him a call.

I'm brought to voicemail.

After another hour I start to worry.

What if something's wrong?

What if he needs help?

What if-

Then I hear a knock at the door.

I rush towards it to see Tom, bloody face along with bloody knuckles.

"Hey princess."  He sings.

"Tom!" I shout. "What the hell happened?" I ask, in complete shock.

"Let's just say that out good friends Zack and Mason won't be bothering you for a very long while. That is if they don't move far, far away."

He sigh, not very surprised at what he did.

In fact, I guess I could say that I knew they had it coming for them t some point. Especially after last night.

I quickly pull Tom into the house and clean him up.

We just talk, and I forgive him for doing what he did. In his defence, he was only protecting me and I love him.

Later on, Haz and Liam came back, and we had some food.

As we spoke and laughed, I held toms hand under the table, when every once in a while his thumb would stroke along my knuckles.

And that's when I knew.

I was surrounded by not just friends, but family.

These were the people I wanted in my lives forever, because they have done so much for me.

I love them all, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Authors note:
Thank you so much for reading and making it to the end! I might write a couple of bonus chapters like a marriage or children but comment if you would like that!

Please check out my other story I'm writing, 'Intoxicated Love', a mob story, or for something more comical and light hearted, 'Receiving the Roses'.

Again, thank you so much for supporting me!!