Birthday Special

(This is not in the story timeline but a special for Toms birthday)

"Happy birthday Tom." I walk over to him and smile.

Right now we are at his house. Haz and Liam are coming g over soon but I came early to see him.

"Thank you darling." He smiles and opens his arms so I can sit with him on the sofa.

I sit down and he wraps his arms around me.

"I got you something." I tell him excitedly as I jump up and walk to the gift I got him.

"I told you not to get me anything love." He did, I didn't listen.

"Shut up Tom. I wanted to get you something now open it." I pass the present to him and sit back down next to him.

He unwraps the gift. I brought him, I got him a Spider-Man onesie because he loves Spider-Man and I also got him a new golf club.

"Thank you so much darling." He keeps thanking me until I tell him to stop because of course I would get him something.

"I knew you'd get me something, so I got something for you." He turns around and passes me a package.

"It's not my birthday though, you don't buy things for people on your birthday." He laughs and ushers me to open the gift.

I open it quickly, tearing the appear and throwing it away quickly. I look at it and tear up a little. Inside the package was a big book.

I opened the first page and it had a picture of us together. It was at the hippie market we went to on our first date.

All the pages had photos of us, some I didn't even know he'd taken. On the last page was a strip of photo booth pictures we took. Beneath it he had written 'I love you'.

As I gently smooth my fingers over the word I feel Tom wipe my cheek. I hadn't even realised I was crying until now.

"I love you." I cry and laugh at the same time.

Instead of saying anything, he kisses me passionately. Somehow it was better then any kiss I've even had. Obviously because it was with Tom, but him saying he loved me...

I wrap my arms around him and he lifts me onto his lap. We continue making our, only pulling away when we run out of breath.

(I'm not writing smut because I know it will be rubbish and that awkward sorry!)

We rest our foreheads against each other's and breathe heavily.

"That's made my presents look pathetic." I tell him.

"What are you talking about? I love my gold club and the onesie is the best present I've even gotten." I laugh at how he exaggerates.

"My Christmas present will be way better then yours." I proclaim.

"Darling, it's June."

"I know." I shut my shoulders and smile at him.

I make eye contact with him and stay like that for a bit.

"I love you Tommy."

"I love you too y/n."

The rest of the evening was fun. Haz and Liam came over and we had Thai food and a Spider-Man cake.

We just hung out and watched films- Tom wanted to keep it low and quiet.

We watched 21 Jump Street, and I think that Haz and I enjoyed it the most especially as we keep repeating lines to each other.

When we're leaving I kiss Tom goodbye.

I stand next to the door and Haz stands next to me.

"Are you ready for a lifetime of badass motherfu**ers?" I ask.

We both burst out laughs and we say goodbye.

I'm about to leave when I decide to spend the night with Tom. He shouldn't spend bis birthday night on his own.

Liam gets a lift with Haz and I stay.

Tom and I talk, watch films and do everything, if you know what I mean (*insert winky face*)

He's seeing his family on the weekend so we stay at his house.

The night was perfect, especially when we confessed that we loved each other.

Authors note:
This did happen, but before the last chapter as it's not connected to the story line. Thank you for reading lovelies x