Chapter 18•

• you've got one heart, don't break it •

It is Friday night and right now I am not calmly doing a face mask. I'm not gracefully doing makeup and hair. No, instead I am in full panic mode rummaging through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear.

"No... no... no... NO!" I was begging to get frustrated. And for a girl who thought she had enough clothes. I guess you can never have enough outfits.

This pink bra with a translucent floral top, belt and jeans

An oversized vintage t-shirt, fishnet and knee-high black boot heels

(You can chose whatever you want I just thought these were cute)

I did my hair and makeup (second photo), and got ready to leave.

I wasn't sure if Liam was coming. I wasn't counting on it, but I would ask him just in case.

"Liam I'm going to party, do you want to come?"

"No I'm okay, call me if you get in trouble or need anything. Be careful." I expected that answer. I didn't mind though, I couldn't force him or pressure him into it.

Tom was driving us, and he said that he wouldn't drink.

There's a knock on the door and I go downstairs. I'm too late though...

Liam has already answered it.

Well that's just splendid.

I walk down the stairs and closer so I can hear the conversation.

"I want to get calls to make sure that y/n's okay. And if I find out that anything happens or she gets into trouble. Or if you get her into trouble..." Liam starts thinking of everything that happened with Mason.