Chapter 1

I am just jogging around the city, when I stumble upon a huge building that reads 'Capsule Corp'.

"Woah.. this place sure does look cool." I stare at it in awe. Just as I am about to walk away, a man with a widows peak shaped like an M walks towards me.

He sure looks weird.. I stare at him, wondering if his spiky hair is real.

He stops walking, glaring at me.

Holy crap, that's a scary face if I've ever seen one! I try to act cool, not saying anything.

"What are you looking at?" His voice is pretty deep.

"Oh, me? I was just looking at that widows peak. Is that fake?"

He grunts "No, it's real. Now get out of the way."

I cross my arms, standing in front of him. "You're pretty grumpy. What's your name, dude?"

He grunts again, a little louder. "I don't have to tell you.. now get out of my way before you're a pile of mush."

"Oh? And how're you gonna do that?" I look at his muscles, instantly being intimidated. "Oops. S-Sorry to bother y-"

He grabs me by my shirt, staring straight into my terrified soul. "You look.. familiar."

Wtf is this guy on? I've never seen him before.. "W-Well.. I don't know you, so can you please let me go?"

He let's go of my shirt, crossing his arms. "My name is Vegeta. I advise-"

I literally explode. "I'VE HEARD OF YOU BEFORE!" I don't know where, but his name sounds very familiar.

"You've.. heard of me? Where?" He looks very confused.

"I don't know, your name just sounds like... a really famous person!" My eyes are gleaming.

"I haven't done anything noteworthy that humans would be able to see."

"Er.. humans? You've seriously gotta be smoking something. You're a human too.. right?"

Vegeta sighs. "I'm not. I'm a saiyan.."

"What the hell is a saiyan? Dude.. you aren't fooling nobody." I laugh.

"I'M NOT JOKING!" Vegeta turns into a super saiyan. He looks verrry mad..

I can't believe my eyes. His hair turned blonde! "You gotta teach me how to do that! I can trick all my.. nonexistent friends!" I've never seen something as amazing as this!

"I can't teach you this. You aren't a saiyan.. you can try though." He snickers. "In your dreams."

I grumble. "Y'now, there's been a lot of flying. Do you know anybody who can fly? I've always thought it's so amazing! I don't know why people freak out. Everytime I see someone fly on TV I'm just saying 'TEACH MEEEE!' and since you can do that, you can probably fly!"

"Yeah, i can fly. But I'm not gonna teach some human.. you don't have enough strength."

"Oh really?" I smirk, punching this cocky dude in the arm. It didn't even phase him?! I move my nail towards his eye.

He tries not to close it.. but when it almost touches his eye, he can't help but cover it. "Wow, that's the only attack that can phase me.." He averts his eyes away, like he's just ignoring me.

I kick him in the dragon balls, then try to see if the blonde hair is real.

"OW, YOU BASTARD!" He punches me in the forehead. (Sensitive, hm?)

"Fuckkkkk this HURTS!" I check to see if it's bleeding. Nope, no blood.. I stand up, stomping towards him. "HEY, THAT REALLY HURT!"

"How did a human survive that punch with minimal injuries?" He looks at me suspiciously. His head peers behind me for some reason..

"HEY, BACK OFF!" I pinch his arm with my nails.

"Agh, I was just checking to see if you had a tail..."

"Er.. Okay, if you say so.. OH! FLY! FLY RIGHT NOW!" I stare at him, waiting for his feet to lift off the ground.

"Fine.." He flies up in the air "See?"

I grab his leg, pulling him down. "Teach me. Right now."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES."

NO!!!"

YESSSSS!!!"

"YES- DAMMIT I MEAN..!!" Vegeta groans.

"HAHA! Now where shall I learn?" This is seriously the best day ever!

~~~~

Yes. I will put a Vegeta meme at the start of every chapter. They are top notch quality and may or may not be related to the chapter.