Chapter 10

I've been flying up for a bit, wondering if we're there yet. "You said this place we're going to is called Kami's lookout, right?"

"Yes, but Kami is no longer here. Piccolo and Kami fused together."

They arrive at Kami's lookout. Piccolo is meditating.

"Woah, is that the Namekian? He looks sick!" I fly closer to him.

"That's just his skin color.." Vegeta lands on the floor of the lookout.

"No, I mean sick in a cool way!" I fly up close, wondering if he's asleep or not.

Piccolo opens his eyes, glaring at me. "Who are you?"

"Holy freakin crap, your voice is deep."

He grumbles. "I asked who are you?"

"Oh! My name is (y/n), sorry about that. Vegeta brought me here." I smile, pointing to Vegeta.

"Wait a minute... what are you doing here with him?"

Vegeta sighs, flying up to where we are. "Long story short, we were talking about the team and we visited you first."

"But.. why are you with Vegeta?" Piccolo didn't know who I was, and didn't like it.

"I dunno.. we're both saiyans... He trains me?"

Piccolo didn't know what to think. Since when was there another saiyan?
"Vegeta is this true?"

His eyes shift away. "Yeah.. What's so surprising? Our race is strongwilled so of course another saiyan would survive."

"I guess that's true.. But if you are a saiyan how did you get here?" Piccolo still didn't completely believe us.

"Yeah! I think I was sent here to exterminate the human race. And if you don't believe me, I can turn super saiyan right now!"

"Go ahead.." Piccolo looks at my hair to see if it turns yellow.

I go super saiyan, a yellow aura surrounding me.

"I guess it really is true... Well you two go on. I have nothing more to see."

"Alright see ya!" I grin, grabbing Vegeta's hand and flying down.

"Wait.. She grabbed his hand?" Piccolo shrugs and continues meditating.

At Gohan's house

So this is Kakarot's kid Gohan's house?" I land on the ground, looking at the huge house.

"Yeah.. he will most likely be in there."

"Okay, come on!" I open the door without knocking.

Gohan was sitting at the table, eating with Videl and Pan. "Huh? Oh, hey Vegeta.. who's that?"

"This is (y/n), a fellow saiyan."

"Wait, you mean there's more saiyans?!" Gohan stands up from his seat, surprised.

"Yup! Recently figured that out. Grumpy pants over here has been training me for a while."

"Oh, is that right? Nice to see Vegeta's making friends." Gohan smiles.

"I'm not really his friend.. I'm his-"

Vegeta covers my mouth. He whispers "You don't have to tell the whole universe..!"

"Hm? Is there something secret goin on?"

"No, nothing.." I grin.

"Well you two are welcome to stay for dinner!" Videl walks over, holding a small baby. "We usually never get company from others who aren't family. It'd be nice to get to know you, (y/n)!"

"Oh! How sweet of you. I guess i'll stay." I stay outside wondering if I go inside.

"Great.. by the time we're eating she'll spill the senzu beans..." Vegeta mumbles

"Vegeta, are you coming?" We're already out the door and Gohan is waiting for Vegeta.

"Oh! Yeah.." He catches up.

Videl is grilling delicious food, and I'm just sitting down enjoying the sizzling sounds. "Mmm.. I'm so freakin hungry."

"Don't worry, i'm almost done! I know how much you saiyans like to eat.." Videl smiles.

What a nice lady.. I wonder why Gohan married her. Last time I checked, saiyans only like strong women. I shrug.

Vegeta sits next to me, sighing. "At least the food will drive me away from stress..."

"Hm? Stress? Do you not want Gohan to know?"

"No, of course not.. He may tell Kakarot and we can't have that!"

"Why? It's not like he'll do anything.. or are you afraid i'll like him?" I snicker.

"Wha- that's not it.. I just want us to be kept a secret.."

"Alright, that's fine with me~ But why is it a big deal?"

"...I'm just scared they'll take you away from me." Vegeta frowns slightly.

I hug him, grinning. "Don't worry.. I'll only love you."

"It's ready!" Videl brings the food out to the table.

I quickly stop hugging him, ready to eat. "Aaaahh, smells delicious!" I start wolfing down the grilled food.

"She sure is a saiyan.. right, Gohan?" Videl sits down next to her husband, smiling.

"Yeah.. not just anyone can eat that much food." Gohan eats as well.

Vegeta was slowly chewing, looking at me the whole time.

"What's wrong, Vegeta? Stomachache?" Gohan was worried about him, since it's not like saiyans to eat slowly.

"H-Huh? Oh.. it's none of your business." He picks up the pace.

Gohan was no dummy, he could tell something was up. His eyes darted over to me for a second, and back at Vegeta. "Is there something you want to tell us?"

I guess this guy is smart.. he'll know in no time if we stay silent..! "....n-"

Vegeta sighed. "Yes. We weren't planning to, but you leave me no choice."

This isn't like him at all! He would normally try and cover it up with tons of lies and stuff.. unless!

"What is it?" Videl was a little confused as to how Gohan figured something out.

Vegeta looks at me for a second, sweating. "Well.. Me. And.. (y-y/n)....." It's extremely hard for him to say it.

Because of that, I jump in. "We're a pair!"

~~~~

Is this too much fluff? My bad..