Chapter 7

"Wait, a what?" Vegeta wasn't sure if I was serious or not.

"A sleepover!" I smile, standing up next to him.

"No way.. i'm not letting you step into my house." He crosses his arms.

"Whaa?! Why not? I'm sure your son won't mind." I pout.

"It's not about Trunks! Of course he wouldn't mind company, but I wouldn't."

"Dealing with 1 nuisance isn't that hard.. so 2 isn't really any different!" I giggle.

"I said no, and that's final." He grunts, walking away into the house I may or may not get to stay at for a night. "Now go home.."

"Nope! I'm going and you can't stop me!" I run inside first.

"Urgh, you're so stubborn!" He runs after me.

"Not like you can talk!" I laugh, chilling on the couch. "Don't worry, i'll just sleep here!"

"YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE!" He clenches his fists.

Just as I was about to say something, Trunks runs in with his buddy Goten.

"Trunks! Who's that lady?"

That kid..! He's the spitting image of that kakarot guy! Is that the Goten Vegeta was talking about?

"That's my dad's new student!" Trunks smiles

Vegeta was completely frozen. There's no way he can stop her from staying over now..

"The one you told me about! You're right, they would go great together!" Goten laughs innocently.

"Er.. what?!" I blush, not liking where this is going.

Vegeta grunts, taking Trunks into the kitchen to give him a little talk. "What the hell did you say to the brat and WHY!" He was furious.. and blushing a little.

"I only told Goten that I bet you like her, because you were acting weird yesterday.. and that it'd be great if you did!" Trunks smiles.

"Trunks.. I don't like her. Not in the slightest. NOW DROP IT!" They talk a little bit more, then Vegeta walks back into the living room.

Trunks frowns, sulking behind him.

"So how was 'The Talk' Trunks? Care to spill the tea?" I chuckle.

Trunks whispers in my ear. "I'll tell you if you promise not to tell dad!"

I whisper back. "Deal"

"I can see you two whispering!" Vegeta glares at both of us.

"We were talking about how grumpy you are! I mean c'mon, learn to be more happy!" I make a convincing lie.

"I'M NOT GRUMPY!" He yells.

"Jesus christ, calm down.. I'm getting pretty tired, so imma sleep right here, kay?" I smile, using the 👌 sign. (Idk what else to call it, the okay sign?)

"Wait, she's sleeping over? Yay!" Trunks grins.

"Imma go home now, Trunks. See ya later!" Goten chuckles, naruto running out the door.

Trunks waves goodbye, then looking up at his dad.

"Ugh.. yes." He hated to say it, but there was no way he could convince Trunks she should leave.

"Got em!" I close my eyes and lay on the couch, putting my arms behind my head as a cushion.

Vegeta walks into his room, while Trunks goes into his own.

A couple minutes later, I open one of my eyes, checking to see if anyone could see or hear me.

"Hehehe.." I sneak into the kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing a pudding cup and quietly running back to the couch.

Trunks apparently had the same idea and sneakily opened his door, walking down the hallway. He heard me happily eating the delicious pudding and looks at me from the end of the hallway.

"Aw man, this is delicous! I could eat a whole tub of this!" Before I knew it, I finished all of the pudding and bit into the spoon. "OW!" I cover my mouth quickly.

Trunks giggles, attracting my attention.

"Trunks?"

He comes out from the hallway. "Yeah, it's me.. I was gonna have some pudding too!" He smiles.

"Well, childish minds think alike!" I smile as well. "Now how about you tell me how the talk went?"

"Oh yeah!" Trunks sits on the couch next to me, keeping his voice down.

I listen carefully, not wanting to miss a word; or drop of tea in this case.

"Alright, so when my dad pulled me over he asked what I told to Goten about you guys. I said I told him that he acted weird yesterday and you guys seemed like you would go great together."

I was blushing already. What the..

"He then told me he had no interest in you at all! But I felt suspicious so I said 'are ya suuuure?' And then his cheeks got red. Dad told me not to tell anyone, especially you about it but.."

Right as he was gonna say it Vegeta walked out of his room. "Trunks? (y/n)? What are you two doing?"

"We were just playin a game.. y'now. I got a snack. Wussup wit u?" I really didn't feel like trying to put up a convincing lie. I just wanted to hear what Trunks was gonna say!

"Hmm.. Trunks, go to your room." He was obviously skeptical. I mean, I don't blame him. You really can't trust a kid with secrets..

"Aww! But I was just about to give (y/n) a dare!" He plays it well.

Damn, this kid's got skills with lying.

Vegeta seemed a little interested. "You two were playing truth or dare? Isn't that a pretty common and old game for humans?"

"It's a classic though! You can play with us!" I smile.

"I'm tired and don't want to play any of your childish games.. and Trunks, like I said, go to your room." He crosses his arms.

Trunks pouts. "No. And you're gonna play."

I'm kinda looking forward to this if he agrees. Never mind the secret, i'm more interested in giving dares to Vegeta!

"I said no.. and you can't make me, i'm your father!" He grunts.

"If you don't, i'll tell Beerus that you stole his ramen!" Trunks seemed to know Vegeta's 'weak spot'

"Ugh, fine.. but only for a bit." Vegeta sits on the couch next to me, crossing his arms and leaning back.

"Alright! So since this should be a new game, who will be the first to ask?" I look to either side of me.

Vegeta raises his hand. "I'll ask."

~~~~

This was kind of a useless chapter, it just prepares you for the next one. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys by making the next one nice 😏