Chapter 5

"W..What?! You're actually a Saiyan?!" Vegeta stares at me.

"Wait.. what." My hair turns to normal. "Did I just.."

"You turned into a Super Saiyan! But are you full-blooded like me and Kakarot?"

"How would I know?! ...But that power.. it was amazing!"

"Try doing it again.." Vegeta looks straight into my soul, which is actually kinda scary.

"Alright.." I clench my fists, trying to get that feeling again. "HaaaaAAAAA!" I turn into a super saiyan, looking at my hands.

"You're a fast learner.. I had no idea there were other saiyans besides me and Kakarot; not counting the half and quarter saiyans."

"Hold on.. half saiyans? And there are only 2 full saiyans not counting me?" I'm very confused...

"Trunks is a half saiyan, along with Kakarot's 2 boys. He has a human wife.." He crosses his arms.

"Hold on.. who is your wife?"

"Tch... Bulma. We're divorced because i'm always training and never there when she needs me." He looks very uncomfortable.

"Wait.. you mean the owner of Capsule Corp?"

"Yeah. In the future, she created a time machine so my son could save this timeline."

"Time.. machine?! Woahhhh!" My eyes sparkle.

"Enough talking. We need to continue training.."

"You got it!"

~After difficult training~

"Phew, you really don't make it easy on me.." I pant, sweating bullets.

"Of course I don't. Being pushed to your limit is what it's all about, since saiyans can always break through it."

"Hm.. Oh right- I've been meaning to ask.. who's stronger, you or that Kakarot guy?" I sit up, drinking water.

"Urgh.. I hate to say it, but Kakarot is stronger... he-"

I spit my water on his face "PFFFFF! Wait, so you're saying that clown is stronger than you?!"

He glares at me. "Yes.." His expression changes to a bitter frown. "Everytime I catch up to him.. he breaks through his limits and leaves me in the dust..!"

I start to feel bad for him.. My hands form into a fist. "You'll pass him.. I know you can."

He looks up at me, trying to hide the fact he was sad. "What do you know..."

I smile and stand up. "That's enough.. you gotta keep that tough act up. After all, that's part of why I look up to you!"

Vegeta pauses- then smirks. "Since you said that, you'll work twice as hard tomorrow."

"I meant your attitude, not just being CRUEEEL!" I grumble, thinking about all the training i'll do.. it almost makes we wanna jump off a cliff! OH! It's Trunks' turn tomorrow though! Haha! I smile.

"Trunks is going to hang out with his buddy Goten, so you're stuck with me." He smirks

My smile quickly fades as even my mind sweats. "TOMORROW OF ALL DAYS?!" My screaming is heard throughout the field; even the birds flew out of the trees nearby.

"Yes. Come prepared at 6 AM..." Vegeta starts to walk towards his home.

"Hey, hold on.. I have a question!" I run in front of him. "What kind of training do you do?"

He crosses his arms, walking ahead of me. "I train in a lot of ways.. with Whis, in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and I used to train in a gravity room."

"Woahh! Do you ever train with the clown? Like along with that 'Whis' you mentioned?"

He just grunts slamming the door to his house. But soon after, Trunks sneaks out.

"Hey, (y/n)!" He flies towards me, smiling.

"Oh.. hi Trunks. Why're you coming out here?"

"I just wanted to see you turn Super Saiyan! Maybe you'll be stronger than me in that form."

"Alright then. I'll see if I can do it.." My body tenses as my (h/c) hair lifts up and turns yellow. I gain incredible strength. "Here it is. This what you expected?"

"Woaaaah! You look almost as cool as my dad! How about we spar?" Trunks is getting excited.

"Sorry, but I gotta go home... we can spar next time you train me!" I smile, starting to walk away.

Trunks runs up to me. "But dad said I can't train with you anymore.. since he wants y-" Trunks disappears with a ~zip~

"What the.." I look around, seeing the door of their home open. "Suspicious.. he left, but it wasn't his choice was it?" I walk inside, not seeing much.

"Ow.. why'd you have to do that..?" A kid's voice can be heard in a room close by.

"Huh?" I walk into the room. I know this is trespassing, but..

Vegeta is holding Trunks by his shirt. "I told you not to-"

I stare, not knowing what the hell was going on. "Hold on.. why did you snatch him away?"

"I, er.. uhh..." Vegeta drops Trunks, pushing me out of the room. "Don't you know what the word privacy means? BEAT IT."

I step back, very scared. "Okay, okay!" I walk out and fly home. What was up with him..?

~~~~

Ahhh is this going too quick? I mean of course they aren't gonna like kiss in the next one but I hope it's not going too fast...