Chapter 8

(I felt like adding that picture. If you know the reference, cheers to you.)

"Ooh! Okay! Who will you ask?" I get excited.

"Hmm.. Trunks. Truth or Dare?" He doesn't bother to look at his son, he just stares at the wall in front of him.

"Emm.. Truth!" Trunks was kinda scared of this, but also excited.

"What were you two really talking about? I know it wasn't just a game of truth or dare."

Trunks was worried about this question. "Well.. I was just about to tell (y/n) about what you told me about her. Y'now, when we were in the kitchen? But you walked in right as I was about to spill the senzu beans!" He decided to tell the truth instead, since it wasn't as bad if he DID tell me. I think..

"You WHAT?! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE. ANYONE!"

"Calm down, I said I almost did!"

"BUT IF I DIDN'T COME OUT YOU WOULD'VE TOLD HER!" His face was red from anger.

"Chill.. you're making a big deal out of something where luck favored you!" But seriously.. it's not that secretive, right?

"Ugh.. just-- Trunks, ask someone." He gave up, it wasn't worth his time arguing about it further.

"(y/n)! Truth or dare?" Trunks looks excited about this.

"Erm.. dare!" I'm not a wuss, so I chose dare instead of truth.

"I dare you.. to kiss my dad!" (Pretty weird hearing that from Trunks but okay) He smiles like he's been waiting for this moment forever.

I freeze, then yell "WHAT?!" Even a hug is far enough! I'm fine with staring, thank you very much..

Vegeta is blushing, not saying anything.

"Yup! Do it!" Trunks pushes my head towards Vegeta's in-thought face.

"No way. You're taking this too far Trunks!" I know he thought we would make a good pair, but this is a bit too soon..

"No it's not! You guys are totally in to eachother! Just think of it as.. putting your mouth on someone else's!"

"That doesn't help, Trunks!" I don't want to, yet.. there's a small urge that tells me to kiss him.

"Don't." Vegeta glares at me.

"See? He doesn't want to! You can't force us." I cross my arms, ignoring the feeling.

"Aw.. then you're a chicken!" Trunks pouts, really wanting it to happen.

Vegeta goes back into thought, still blushing.

"I may be a chicken, but it's better than kissing Vegeta.."

He was disrupted by what I said, but keeps to himself.

"Well, you have to ask someone." Trunks smiles again, knowing who i'll ask.

"Vegeta. Truth or dare?" I wonder what he'll choose.

"...Truth.." He was so deep in thought that it made his 'aura' feel calm. Which is weird!

"Well.. why and what are you thinking?"

He sighs, really not feeling it. "I'm thinking about how tired I am.. and about some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"You asked a question and I answered. It's not your turn anymore." He was defensive, but oddly calm.

"Fine.. you two can go sleep. I'll stay here." I'm beginning to feel tired, so I ended the game.

"Alright!" Trunks runs into his room.

Vegeta slowly walks into his room, stopping at the door. "I was.. thinking about you." He walks in, closing the door behind him.

I inhale. HAAAAAAAAAAAA "What.. the fuck?"

The whole time I was closing my eyes trying to sleep, I kept thinking about what he said. What does that mean? Does he like me? Or maybe he'll kill me? Ahhh this is making my brain explode!

"Maybe.. I should pay attention to his feelings more often."

Next day of training

I yawn, stretching my arms. I look around, not recognizing the place for a second. "Oh yeah.. I stayed over..." My mind is a little foggy. I stand up, instantly falling forward because my legs are shaking.

"Ugggghhhhh.. I'll just lay here for the rest of my life..." My eyes slowly start to close, but they shoot open when a boot nudges my side.

"Get up. We need to train!" Vegeta looms over me with crossed arms.

"I think i'll pass.. you can't expect me to start punching things once I wake up..." I sit up, letting my eyes adjust to the light.

"Fine.. I'll give you 30 minutes. But you better not be asleep once the time is over." He opens the front door.

"Hold on, I have a question!" I quickly stand up out of nowhere.

He stops in his tracks, wanting to hear what i'll ask.

"What did you mean yesterday? Like when you said.. you were thinking of me?" It was high time I get that figured out.

"Well.. it's kind of hard to explain..." Vegeta steps away from the door, sitting on the couch.

I sit down next to him, ready to listen.

"I really only know one easy way to explain why, but.. it's hard at the same time." He can feel his cheeks getting hot.

"Well it's alright, i'm all ears!" I smile.

"You.. kinda don't need your ears for this explanation." He could only blush more from saying that.

I notice he is blushing, so it made my mind go on a rampage. That can't be it.. right? But what if it is..!

Vegeta turns towards me with a face of worry and nervousness. He starts leaning towards me. (yes)

My face goes from normal to complete redness mode. THAT'S TOTALLY IT! AM I PREPARED FOR THIS?! AM I JUST OVERREACTING?! AAAAAA-

Our lips lock as he closes his eyes. He also puts his hand on my cheek.

"I wonder what's going on.." Trunks walks out of his room to find Vegeta kissing me.

~~~~

HAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD! I felt the tingles while writing that! I actually couldn't stop my legs from shaking, I just needed to play some music and bring my puppies in my room.. and relax. After a couple minutes I could actually write 'lips lock'! I didn't even put the s when I typed it lol. Just imagine how 'wtf' and 'EEEE' Trunks is gonna be.