Chapter Five

Ok, what just happened? One moment Jennie was willing to kiss her and then with a 'bam' came the reality crashing down.  And the reality was- she hated her, so damn much. What did Jisoo do to make her hate her that much? Sure, she loved to mess with her, but that wasn't just the reason? Or was it?

Kim Jisoo was hot for her. She was burning. Touching her affected her so much. Blazing... She was her fire, she made her glow...

Jisoo touched her cheek were the cat eyed girl had just slapped and then caressed, just before she ran away. It was tingling, no, she wasn't angry at all; instead she was enjoying the feeling of her touch against her cheeks. Crazy right? Disgusted by herself, she scrubbed her face, as if to make the mark vanish.

It was stupid to stand in front of the mirror, staring at the mark Jennie had left. She growled at herself and frowned. Loser! Her mind voice taunted.

"Kim Jisoo damn fool, what are you doing here staring at the hand mark of a brat that slapped you?! instead going for her and teach a lesson the lass would never forget."

Oh right, not like she was going to slap her back. She wouldn't do that, she couldn't do that. She would NEVER

She was her angel, oh, may be a devil incarnate, but whatever, she still loved her. She colored her deserted life, a witch maybe... She made everything in her life pleasant, by a single gummy smile.

May be one day she would stop loving her and that day would be her death day. She laughed a sad laugh, which spoke volumes about her hurt. Deep down she knew, she could never stop loving her and that made her angry. Cruel fate...

But Jisoo never let anything to stop her from being happy. It was her life and she'd live completely. For the woman she loved...
~~~

"Beth, I'm going on a date; no dinner tonight," Jisoo smiled cheekily at the older woman. Her eyes crinkled at the end and the warm brown orbs of her but went instantly dark when she saw the cat eyed girl. She was wearing a white shirt and her rugged denim. A not so perfect fashion... But still she looked like an angel. Oh Sure, Jisoo loved her in everything.

Jennie's eyes locked with hers and she looked down guiltily. Guilty? Oh yes, she should be, Jisoo thought smugly

"Ah, the same lass?" Beth asked her with a conniving wink. She wasn't sure what Beth was talking about.  But she was upto something, oh yes, she knew.

She never went on a date with the same woman. It would get too clingy if she went more than one date with the woman and he wasn't ready for that. Not when her heart belonged to the one standing in front of her, now throwing daggers at her. So what happened to Ms. Brat now???

"Yeah" she shrugged non-committed. Her eyes reached upto Jennie and she saw her scowling.

Cute lips... So pink... So soft... And she wanted to explore from there

"The lass is pretty and nice, she suited you, maybe you should marry her," Beth said with a small wink in her direction. She was now too confused to reply.