Chapter Thirteen

Jisoo was leaning against the fence, staring at Groton and Maybel. These two horses were so in love and that irritated her beyond belief. Here she was, trying to do everything for that stupid girl and she was hugging that moron Kai, as if her life depended on him. She hated it; she hated her and she hated him above all, because she cared.

"Hey dude," she waved at a glaring Groton. It had been long since she had visited her favorite buckskin and she knew she was angry. Maybel snorted and nuzzled Groton's neck. Jisoo watched it, her eyes widening in happiness and wonderment.

"Sorry, I went out of town for weeks." Jisoo cupped her head and looked at her horse, through her dark lashes. Her eyes were pleading, because she knew her horse wouldn't accept her apologies, if she wasn't being sincere. Groton was as stubborn as Jennie, that Brat, her Brat. Stop it, idiot! She said to herself.

Maybel walked closed to Jisoo and licked her outstretched hand. That snapped Groton, because he trotted towards Maybel and nudged her out of the way and then whined in protest.

"Wow, are you jealous, you dirty dark beast?" waves and waves of laughter made Groton shook his wild thick mane.

"Ok, I am not laughing," Jisoo shook his head before patting the dark beast on its back.

"I ain't no hero, hell, I don't know what I was hoping; I am just trying to win my girl back, like you dirty dude won Maybel, but it's a waste of time, I suppose!" 

Jisoo whispered close to Groton's ear and Groton shook his head as if denying his words.

"You look outlandish!!!" She knew that voice anywhere. It was her, but what was she doing here, she didn't want to see her, to hear her talk. She knew she would go mushy once she saw her, and she didn't want it; she wanted to be angry at her; it wasn't that easy...

"So who's that blonde?" her voice was coming close and close and she gripped the fence with so much force.

"Silent treatment? Huh?" her voice was sarcastic. Jisoo snapped. It was the limit. She wanted to hurt her like she did to her, but she wouldn't do that, because she couldn't..., no matter what. It was a damn weakness on her part.

"What the hell do you want?" Jisoo's voice was above her usual limit and she saw Jennie flinching back lightly, but then the cat eyed girl straightened her shoulders and tipped her chin up, her lips forming a tight line.

"Well, first I want to know; why you looked like a clown in a dress? Second, who's that blonde woman? Third, are you out of your mind?"

Jennie's eyebrows quirked and Jisoo found herself staring at her with fury clear in her eyes.

"clown? Isn't this how your boyfriend looks?" Jisoo crossed her arms and leaned against the fence, her eyes challenging her to say otherwise.

~~~

Damn... Jisoo looked mouthwatering. Her creamy thighs were tightly holding the fitted dress she was wearing. She looks so good, but she looked like someone else she was not.