Chapter Fourteen

Jisoo's eyes narrowed at the corner before she pulled the cat eyed girl up and placed her firmly on the stone bench. She followed her and then looked deep inside her eyes.

"And?" Jennie asked with a small scowl. Her lips twisted unpleasantly and Jisoo had this urge to twist that frown into a smile. She could easily kiss her and distract, but now was not the time to do that.

"Jennie, do you believe if I say that it was just a silly banter between two friends?"

"Nope!" Jennie said stubbornly and Jisoo shook her head dejected.

"Thought so, where the hell could I find Nayeon now and how the hell I know she would remember that day when we were talking about a silly stubborn girl, who spoiled me for any other girl and restricted me from having fun?" Jisoo placed a hand on her forehead and sighed aloud in exasperation.

"Explain." Jennie ordered.

"Jennie, it was a funny banter between two friends. Nayeon told me I was a chicken to spend the time following you and I retorted back, the silly fight grew into a stupid conversation. I suppose you didn't hear everything, right?" Jennie's head bobbed up and down.

"I loved you brat, more than anything in the world. My friends' used to kid me about that; I never listened to them, but sometimes I did reply that I don't love you and all, and I knew they wouldn't believe a word I said, because everyone of my friends knew. They wanted me to date like a normal teenage girl, but how could I, when in reality I loved you deeply, so I never did. They made fun of me and I sometime funnily quipped that I'd get any girl I want and I don't need a little girl like you. But Jennie, that's just a funny banter, like I told ya!"

"I don't know whether you trust me or not, but I can't do anything more, Jennie." Jisoo said as she stood up from the bench when she didn't answer. She hesitated, turned back, but she sat there as if she didn't have a thing to say.

It hurt; deeply. Now that she had a taste of her lips, her body in her arms, she didn't know how she could live anymore without her.

"Where are you going Jisoo?"

Her voice was like a honey to Jisoo's ears.

"You want me to leave you; leave the town. I can't live here anymore Jennie, after that embarrassing confession and after your rejection." Jisoo announced; her cheeks flushed pink and Jennie stared at him completely mesmerized.

"No hell, I trust you." Jennie whispered seductively.

Wow. She never knew that Jisoo could blush. She looks so adorable while blushing. Jennie had this urge to pinch her cheeks and kiss the blush away. Bad mind...

"Come here and kiss me, you blushing jerk." Jisoo's cheeks went redder as she walked slowly to her brat like a lovestruck girl. Jennie wanted to laugh hard at her face. This was completely humorous to say the least.

"You're not going away anywhere, not in this life time. I own you; I possess you and you're not escaping from the hindering ties." Trust Jennie to be bossy at the times like this, but Jisoo wasn't complaining at all.

All she wanted was Jennie and now as she said that she owned him, she'd gladly submit herself to her. She needed her like the air, the water. She was her happiness, her life. She didn't deserve the beauty, but she was glad she felt the need to love her, like the cat eyed girl loved her.

They kissed. Again and again and again.

Jisoo seemed to be hungry for her lips and Jennie didn't feel the need to stop kissing and breathing. Oxygen didn't seem too important now. Jisoo's heart shaped lips were addicting, compelling and Jennie never wanted her to kiss anyone like this. No, she didn't want her to kiss anyone but her, period.

When they finished, Jennie's lips looked like a ripe tomato and Jisoo's lips were red and swollen too. The cat eyed girl shyly smiled at her and the older quirked her brows naughtily, her brown orbs eyes twinkling with mirth.

"What? Don't tell me you're feeling shy after attacking me hungrily for hours, not even letting me to breath." Jennie gasped and pushed Jisoo back. The older was such a jerk. After all, habits die hard! Jisoo would always be a jerk; no matter what changed between them, she knew she'd never change.

"It wasn't hours."

"Liar." Jisoo smiled.

"Jisoo, the jerk Kim Jisoo shut up."

"Gladly,"

Jisoo's mouth covered Jennie's in another passionate kiss and the cat eyed girl surrendered to her.