~ First Chapter ~

For Sindria there was another beautiful, sunny day. A slight breeze blew here and there to fresh up people from the heat. The clouds traveled slowly on the blue sky. It was morning, about ten o'clock, and the palace was already busy.

"Good attack!" Ja'far's voice was heard.

He was standing a little away from two young people who have fought each other or, like Ja'far calls it, who tested their skills. Light blue wires moved to a pink-haired girl. She defended herself with a fan that was shining in white. Wires were dropped and returned back to the red-haired girl.

"Excellent!" exclaimed Ja'far.

His eyes were flying from one to the other. He carefully watched their posture, attacks and defenses. So far he did not have any remarks. He simply could not find. He was tempted to observe something, at least a small, small mistake. Nevertheless, there was none. Everything was absolutely perfect.

The girl swung fan and sent the beam of light. Other managed to escape, but it managed to cut her. Pink haired smiled viciously at redheaded girl to which she shook her head. She sent her wires back to her. It caught her thigh and made the cut. Now it was her turn to smile. Pink haired girl clicked her teeth, again swung the fan from what tiny droplets of water were formed. On their way to redheaded, they froze and turned into tiny, frozen needles. They clutched a redheaded girl on the floor for the shirt. She tried to get rid of it, but the pink-haired girl just came to her and leaned over to her face.

"Checkmate." she told her.

"Shut up!" she snapped at her with a smile.

She gave her a hand, which she immediately received. She pulled her to her feet. Ja'far smiled at them with his hands in his sleeves. He kept them in front of him. His expression was calm.

"Avalon, Harper, you were great."

"You have no objection?" Avalon asked shocked.

Ja'far has been silent for some time. Then he just nodded his head affirmatively. Harper and Avalon exchanged views. This was the first time Ja'far had told them that. He always had some objection. Therefore, they were always forced to practice.

"You perfected your attacks. Your position, attacks, defense..." he said quietly. "Everything is perfect."

"And that means..." Harper began.

"That means that Avalon is now taking over your learning."

Ja'far jerked his chin toward her. She was standing proudly with a vicious smile on her face. Harper slapped her belly to take her back from her thoughts.

"Come on, let's see how it goes for the rest." Avalon told him.

She took her by the hand and pulled it to the other yard of the palace. Ja'far looked at them with a smile. He just shook his head softly and headed to his office where paperwork was waiting for him.

As soon as they arrived in another yard, they could see Emmett as fencing with Sharrkan. At that moment katana's crashed and produced metallic sound. Although Emmet had held the sword firmly in his hands for a long time, Sharrkan managed to get it out of Emmet's grip. Katana flew to the floor, and Sharrkan planted his blade toward Emmet.

"Victory!" he exclaimed and put the blade in the air.

His face formed a smile, and his eyes closed. Emmett shook his head, then raised his katana. It looks like it has not been damaged. He saved it in the covers and put it on the grass.