~ Fourth Chapter ~

Within a week, Nathan adopted all light powers. He quickly understood, and Aisha explained it in detail.

The start of the new week. Aisha and he decided to start with elemental powers. If he managed to overcome the light power so quickly, this would be easy. They stood side by side while Aisha showed him how to control the air.

It has always been the same trick over all the elements. All he had to do was first imagine. After that everything would be easy. The most difficult step was to imagine the air trajectory. He had to create a picture in his head as the air wrapped around his arm.

"Focus." Aisha said.

He was standing across from her with his closed eyes. His hands hung, and his breathing deepened. Slowly he started his hands as the image in his head began to form. He moved his hands from one side to the other. He felt cold air on his palms. Every movement was getting colder and colder. He opened his eyes a little. The wind was now in his hands. The air curtains were white. They did not really see, but they could still be seen.

"Gently separate hands each to side and swing them to me." instructed Aisha.

She stood ready, waiting for his attack. He slowly separated his hands. The wind split apart on both hands. He breathed in and held his breath as he swung his arms. Palms slapped each other and the wind joined together. A large white whirlwind ran to Aisha. She turned her hand when it came to her and scattered it. The wind blew in all directions. Suddenly it was easier to breathe.

"Nathan, you monster!" exclaimed Aisha and jumped on his back.

He did not even know how suddenly she appeared behind him. A few seconds ago she was in front of him. Still, he caught her legs so she would not fall.

"Very quickly you realize all this, do you?" she whispered to him.

From her breath on his ear, chills passed through his spine.

"I guess..." he said and shrugged.

He did this to remove the chills that sneered on his spine. He lowered her to the ground and sighed.

"When I finish the air, how many more are there?" he asked wearily, sitting down on the grass.

"Well, let's see..." she said thoughtfully, laying on the grass beside him. "Four more will stay for you."

He looked at the sky then looked back at Aisha. He jerked her with his elbow. He smiled at her when she looked at him. She put her head on his shoulder with a smile on her face.

"You can do that..." she muttered.

"I hope."

"Nathan, in one week, you've overcome a harder elements. For three weeks, including this, you will overcome the other elements."

He gently nodded, thinking about her words. Nathan pondered. Through his mind constantly was going this one magic. Solomon's Wisdom. It was a mysterious power and he did not know how to achieve it or how it was performed.

"Did all magi's gain Solomon's Wisdom?" Nathan asked.

Aisha's look shifted to Nathan. Then she shook her head softly.

"Only Aladdin. And Avalon, now." she said with a weird smile.

He frowned. How is it possible that two magic only have that power? He got a strange feeling in his stomach. He looked at the serious Aisha's eyes. Then he thought of Avalon and her blue eyes. They reminded him of Aladdin's same blue eyes. One thought came to his head, but he quickly pulled it out. That would not be possible, he thought afterwards and got up.

"Will we go see the others?" he asked, holding her hand.

"Yeah." Aisha said, and let him lift her up to her feet.

"How is it that others do not have Solomon's Wisdom?" he asked quietly as they walked toward the other yard.

The narrow path wandered between trees and shrubs around the palace. A breeze blew, and Aisha's strands of hair flew around.

"I do not know, honestly." she said hopping across the path.

He sighed. However, another question troubled him from the moment he met Aladdin. Who is Ugo? They came to the second yard at the moment when Emmet gathered the whirlpool of sand.

"Hold the concentration!" Sinbad exclaimed.

The sand started to spin faster and faster. He was surrounded by him. Slowly it narrowed. Suddenly it was so close to him. He thought it would suffocate him. Still, he continued to concentrate. He just had to say the name of Djinn. Then it will be over.

"Spirit of strength and wisdom, grant me the abilities of a Djinn. Possess my body and make it your own. Freja!" he yelled with last strength.

Vortex burst, and in front of them stood Emmet. It was a different Emmet, but still was Emmet.

His hair was black with green streaks and reached down to his chest. The upper part was naked, and the lower was covered with a dark green fabric decorated with black chains. Black fabric passed over his head. It was hooked to the gold belt that stood around his waist. Through his hair were going gold decoration. His hand had black-and-green gloves that looked like an armor and caught him up to half the upper arm. His legs had black roman sandals. There was a golden ornament on his neck that stretched across his chest and stretched to the waist. In his hands he held an elongated and bigger green - black katana, and the eight-pointed star was shining.

"Wow..." Nathan murmured.

"You did it!" enthusiastically said Sinbad.

"I did it..." he breathed looking at his new uniform.

"How are you feeling?" Sinbad asked.

"I... I feel great." said Emmet. "A little tired, but I feel some strength in myself."

"It's Djinn..." Avalon said.

Sinbad nodded.

"It took us a week, but we did." he smiled satisfied.

Emmet proudly smiled and raised his katana in the air.