~ Fourteenth Chapter ~

Harper bowed after slow dancing with Prince Koumei and came back and sat down in her chair. Koumei was charming and beautiful. She got a great impression from the moment she met him in the library. She glanced at their table where Koumei smiled at her. She quickly looked away and met with irritable green eyes.

"What is it?" she snapped at Emmet.

"You seem to be very close to the second prince of Kou Empire." he snorted.

She opened her mouth to say something, but she closed her mouth. Something did not seem right with Emmet. She grinned when she arranged the dice.

"We're a little jealous, huh?"

"N-no!" he said and looked away.

"Come on..." whined Harper and poked him in the shoulder. "Come on, tell me what it is?"

Emmet did not answer. It was odd because he always had something to say. She leaned over him. He raised his red face and moved slightly away from her. Judal was just passing by and looking at them at that moment.

"What is with you magi's? When you see the two of us you lose yourselves in thoughts." Harper shot back and pursed her lips.

Judal jerked and looked at her with a grin.

"Well, when pink rukhs are flying around you." he said coldly.

Emmet and Harper exchanged views.

"What does that mean?"

Judal looks up to the two of them.

"Love." he whispered and ran before Emmet managed to hit him.

Harper looked at the red Emmet who refused to look at her. Hes stupid, she thought and leaned over him. She cradled his hands gently cheeks and lifted his head. Before he got anything to say to her, she leaned her lips lightly on his.

"I'm not interested in Prince Koumei." she said quietly after kiss.

"I-Is it that so..." he said hoarsely red-faced. "W-Well, then... You want..."

He could not finish because Harper broke off with a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Yes." she said simply.

"You guys are so sweet..." said Alibaba hugging Morgiana around her shoulders.

Emmet blinked several times before he realized what was wrong here.

"Oi, where's Aladdin?"

"He and Avalon went for a walk." Morgiana said with a slight smile.

They smiled back.

"Harper?" there was a lovely voice.

She turned and found eye to eye with the black-haired princess pf Kou Empire. She was beautiful, her dress similar to Harper's. Behind her stood a young man with blue hair, dressed in blue kimono.

"Princess Hakuei..." Harper breathed, then stood up.

She bowed out of respect to princess. She interrupted her and straightened her.

"No, do not bow down." she said.

"Oh..." she said.

Hakuei smiled at her.

"I wanted to suggest something to you."

She nodded her head to show her she is listening.

"If you want, I'd like you to come to Kou Empire for a month or two to learn all about the kingdoms. I heard you were interested in it, and, by the way, now you're a Household Member to the future king."