~ Thirteenth Chapter ~

The evening soon fell. In the courtyard of the Sindria's palace, everything was ready to celebrate. Harper also came this time to Avalon to dress her up for the celebration. Avalon opened her big closet and examined the clothes that Harper could wear.

"Will it be like the one from last time?" Harper asked.

"Hm..." muttered Avalon.

She still stood and scanned the wardrobe that was loaded with everything; from dresses to pants and wide arabic shirts. She found a beautiful dress just for Harper. She turned to her with a dress in her arms.

"You know I do not know how to put on that dress." she said with a smile.

"I know." she said, hanging the hanger with the dress on the closet door.

She turned toward Harper with evil smile. In her hands she held the tape that she usually wore around her chest.

"Take your clothes off." she said.

"A-A-Avalon?!" cried Harper.

Emmet and Nathan walked past Avalon's rooms. They met with Kouha. There were three maids with black long hair around him. One had a blindfold. Kouha them with respect and they smiled as him. He was dressed in his usual outfit.

"Well, how are you?" Kouha asked.

"Good how are you?" Emmet asked.

"I was better." he said, shrugging. "Is Avalon in the room?"

"I think..." Nathan starts, but the scream from the room interrupts.

"Avalon, stop it tickles me!" came a voice of Harper.

"How then do you expect me to dress you?" raged Avalon.

Kouha and the others looked frozen in silence. Nobody moved. There was a laugh, and then another Harper's scream at Avalon to stop tickling. Kouha cleared his throat.

"I'll be back later."

"Yes, that's a good idea..." Emmet said.

They went out with Kouha from the hallway. Just a few moments were serious, and then they laughed.

During this time, Avalon wrapped tape around Harper's chest. She put on her a pale turquoise green dress that had fallen to the floor. It did not drag around the floor. The sleeves of it were almost white. To the elbow were narrow, and after the elbow spread in bell. At the ends of her arms was a transparent, wavy green fabric. 

The lower part of the dress was gradually darkened as it slid toward the legs, and a part of the upper part that was brighter fell through it. The upper and lower part of the dress parted a dark green belt with a mild pink-orange flower. The part that fell over the lower part was decorated with paintings of flowers. 

Around her arm and behind her, she wore a cloth that went from a mild orange to a pinkish and hurled to her leg. Her hair was left loose and curly, and it was tucked with same flower as it was on the belt. On her feet she had low Roman sandals that reached to the ankles.

"Wow..." she sighed.

She studied her reflection in the mirror. She touched her hair briefly and turned to Avalon.

"Why am I so dressed up?" she asked.

"You are not. These things are wearing here." she said, shrugging. "Believe me, this is not nearly dressed up. You should see what kind of things queens wear..."