~ Epilogue ~

Hey, mum!

Long time no hear. I'm sorry I did not write you more often. I'm just too busy with Emmet and... Well, you know. I know, I did not come back for six years. I'm really sorry. 

Why am I writing you now? It's simple, actually. I want to tell you what has happened since I went to live in Arabia, from the day we last heard. It was the beginning of August, wasn't it? The day after the miraculous fight with ghouls.

Well, when we parted in Sindria's port, I traveled with Aisha in Magnostadt for three days. Magnostadt is wonderful. Indeed it is. The academy is huge. It is surrounded by a protective spell, and the buildings literally float in the air. There are a lot of great wizards. The wizards are divided into six classes. After the entrance test, they put me in the second class. Three months after the persistent exercise, they transferred me to the first class. First class!! Still not a lot of was going on. I just learned about spells and magical things. I stayed there for about a year, roughly. I'm not exactly sure.

Avalon traveled with Yunan and Aladdin at that time, while Harper and Emmet learned all about the kingdoms from Kou Empire. After six months, Harper went to Ream Empire to see Fanalis'. She told us that all Fanalis' quickly accepted her. Her father was well-known among them.

We all met after a year. Much has changed. After a brief celebration because we were back together, we went in search of a town where Emmet could build his kingdom.

We found an excellent, old town. It was not even far from Sindria or Kou Empire. We're all in the reach of hands. It was ruined city that was long ago destroyed by the weather or some bandits. Avalon bought that land from the state.

At first it was difficult to find workers who would design and build us the whole city. However, we have gradually found them. Emmet initiated his ideas to the workers who advised him how to improve them. They invented creative ideas that no one would remember. Even Leonardo da Vinci, believe me.

The works lasted for a year. They built the fastest they could and they actually managed to finish it all in the short term. One year for the whole town and the palace?! Kingdom is located in the plane. The only problem we found was the name of the kingdom. Still, we have been able to skip this obstacle. Emmet has long been designing a name until he has chosen to name the Kingdom of Aatlan.

How does the city actually look?

In the Kingdom of Aatlan streets were wide, and the houses were made of stone. They were in the form of cubes with lots of windows and a large door. Some of the bungalows, and some two-storey. I think it is even the same number. At the center of the land there was a large city square. There are some shops, and every morning and evening the market opens. Through the city passes a river whose source is somewhere on the hill.

Workers have made a palace blue. The palace is in the middle of the round shape with four towers. The rectangular corridors are stretched on each side. The palace is surrounded by a gold fence, and in front and in the back there are two large yards.

And, I will not lie to you, people quickly settled there. The city is now full of people and tourists. Emmet was crowned as king when he was eighteen. Sindria took it under its Seven Seas Alliance soon after. And Kou Empire decided to make an alliance with it.

Oh, yeah. Two years ago, Emmet and Harper married. Emmet announced that the baby was on the way. Although I think they speeded up a bit with everything... However, I think the two of them will be perfect parents. Especially Harper, which has become more serious and gentle. I live with Emmet and Harper together with Aisha.

And Avalon?

Well... I can always talk about her. I decided to let her go when I went to Magnostadt. She always looked at me as a friend. And that's fine. I'm not sure how long I could keep track with Avalon in her adventures. She is too free-spirited. We are different. We are still good friends, regardless of it.

And then there's that pesky prince Kouha Ren. But... I can tell you that he is not so boring. I met him a bit better and he really is a good and honest guy. He cares about his people, brothers and the state. If you ask me, he is one of the better princes with whom I met. And, he has changed a lot. Remember when I told you that, at first sight, he looks like a woman? Well, that's not the case anymore. He really changed over years. A few months ago he and Avalon got engaged.

I'm glad about them, seriously. And they have decided on a child. I'm rooting for son, but Kouha told me that he wants a daughter. Everything changes so fast, isn't it?

Avalon often travels with Aladdin, who is constantly visiting the palace. She even went with Judal to travel once. Still, when something is important, she always here for Emmet. In good and evil. The other day she came back from the trip. She spent a week helping Sinbad in Sindria. In short, she is constantly experiencing new adventures with Aladdin somewhere.

Oh, yes... By the way, Aisha and I got engaged too. She's really nice. After I let Avalon go, I gave her a chance. She won my heart in an instant. She's always happy and positive. I'll tell you when the wedding will be. We have not decided yet. Maybe you'll get some grandchildren soon. Who knows, hehe...

Well, yes...

And that's actually it.

Not much was happening. These six years passed through the speed of light. I still am sometimes afraid I might wake up and find that this is all a dream, that I am actually asleep.

Still, I know this is all real. I'm glad I chose this way of life.

Say hello to everyone there. Harper and Emmet sent best regards to their parents.

And, mum... You could come visit us sometimes.

I love you.

- Nathan.