~ Eleventh Chapter ~

"Well, well..." he said, and approached Avalon. "Who do we have here?"

Kouha swung his scythe, but too late. One wizard pushed him back to the floor. Chaz grinned. Avalon turned to look at her friends. Emmet's tears flowed down his cheeks as the magician kept him under his illusion.

Emmet was on bright meadow. The father with black hair and dark eyes smiled at him. But already in the next moment he made a disgusted face. He turned on his heel and started to walk away from the small Emmet. He ran toward him with outstretched hands. Wherever his father stepped, ink spread swallowing Emmet.

"Do not go, dad, do not leave me!" Emmet yelled as his tears flowed down his cheeks.

Suddenly the scream came from another direction. It was Harper who was standing in front of a wizard. She fell on her knees, firmly clutching the front of her dress. And her tears flowed down her cheeks.

Before her eyes there was a meadow. She immediately recognized it, although she did not know from where. It was Dark Continent. Place from where Fanalis' come from. Her mother walked by holding hands with an unknown man like Masrur. But it was not him. It was another Fanalis.

She saw her mother running with her hands while their house is on fire. Slave traders dragged her father away from them. Crying, her brown-haired mother ran off the Dark Continent.

The next scene was in the house with a man she considered her father. He brought a son, her brother, and they lived together. The scenes of her father's beatings have slipped into her mind. Tears dripped down her cheeks.

"You are not my father!" she cried. "You're not..."

He is not her father... Her father was Fanalis. Fanalis who was captured. Mom fell in love with Fanalis. Harper was half Fanalis. That's why she was able to fight Masrur as if they were on the same level. That's why she broke ground that night with her feet. She loudly sobbed, laying her hands on the face.

Nathan sobbed from the third corner. He was also kept by the wizard. In front of his eyes a strange room appeared. The room was full of books. There was a big blue giant sitting before the golden door. His blue hair covered his face for a few moments.

"How's it going, Nathan?" asked the giant raising his head.

He wore a gentle expression. Nathan raised his blue eyes from the book to the giant.

"I do not understand this part..."

"Let's see." the giant said suddenly turning to normal height.

His hair has became white color while blue eyes flew by the book. He explained it slowly to a small, four-year-old Nathan who did not understand it.

"Ugo..." said the tiny Nathan, from which an adult Nathan couldn't breath. "What am I? How did I get here?"

Ugo looked at him with a small smile. He picked him up in his hands and pulled his black-glasses out of his pocket. The same kind of glasses Nathan normally used for reading. He put them on his nose and smiled.

"You are my successor."

"Successor?" inclined his head Nathan.

"Hai. I made you out of my magic. You will become one of the most powerful wizards of the time. You'll be able to stand by magi's."

"Why did you create me?" he asked.

Ugo sadly smiled.

"I've always wanted a son..." he muttered, leaning on his forehead. "And sometimes it can be lonely here. Will you promise me you'll find Aladdin and Avalon and protect them?"