Chapter 24

Soyeon POV

As I stare up at the front door in front of me, I begin questioning if I'm actually insane. The fact that I'm going this far, just so that I can try to get him back... I've never gone this far for anyone ever. And quite frankly, I'm terrified to.

Taking a deep breath, I knock on the door, hoping I've recalled the route correctly and that this is the right place. As soon as I lower my hand, my nerves spike once more, biting my lower lip as I find myself somewhat holding my breath. It's not too long before the door is swung open, revealing a very confused and curious looking Park Jimin.

"Oh? Soyeon, right?" He greets, sounding almost more confused than he looks. Running a hand through my hair nervously, I nod my head.

"You know Hobi hyung doesn't live here, right?" He questions softly, still seeming very lost as to why I'm showing up at his doorstep. Sighing quietly, I nod in response, trying hard not to tear up all over again.

"I know, Jimin. I was actually hoping you could tell me where he lives." I respond quietly, my voice shaking just the littlest bit.

"Jiminie? Baby, who's there?"

I recognize Yoongi's voice instantly, watching as he suddenly appears behind Jimin as he wraps his arms around the younger's waist. I can see the confusion on his face as well, obviously not expecting me to show up here.

"Soyeon? What're you doing here?" Yoongi asks, sounding almost more concerned than anything.

"I just need to talk with Hoseok, okay? I-I don't know where he lives though, and h-he's not responding to my messages." I half lie, not even having bothered trying to text or call him since I know there's no chance he would pick up. They both frown at each other, clearly sensing the problem at hand.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" Yoongi asks softly, worry in his dark brown eyes as they both look at me. I bite my lip once more, rubbing the back of my neck shyly.

"I'd rather not talk about it. We just got into a bit of a disagreement and I need to go talk and explain somethings. Okay? Please, I just need to know where to find him." I answer quietly, wishing they wouldn't pry too much but grateful at the same time that they actually seem to care. Though, they probably only care for Hobi's sake...

"Stop at the corner store and get him a package of cookies and a can of sprite. Doesn't matter what type of cookies, but he'll like something with chocolate. It'll help calm him down and give him some comfort so that he can listen to you with a bit of a clearer mind and not be nearly as cold to you. Good luck with fixing things, Soyeon." Yoongi informs me after explaining how to get to Hoseok's apartment. I give him a grateful smile, bowing lightly before leaving them.

I hear the door shut behind me as I walk away, not bothering to turn back as I carefully follow Yoongi's directions. Thankfully, I don't manage to mess it up at all, having taken twenty minutes to reach his place since I'd had to stop at the corner store. Though, I grow nervous all over again once I reach his front door, terrified that I won't even get as far as being let in.

But, just like with Jimin and Yoongi's place, I take a deep breath before raising my hand up to knock on the door. Squeezing my eyes shut, I knock lightly before dropping my hand once more, watching and waiting nervously for the door to be answered, hoping I won't get told to just leave.

Though, the door is soon opened by a confused and curious looking Jungkook, surprise twisting onto his face when he sees me.

"Soyeon? Didn't Hobi hyung go over to see you this morning though?" Jungkook questions quietly, looking almost worried. I bite my lip lightly, nodding my head.

"Please let me in, Jungkook. I really need to talk to him." I whisper softly, not even bringing my gaze up to meet his eyes.

"Huh, maybe he came home while I was out then since I didn't see him come home. You're welcome to check his bedroom though. It's the only place he'd probably be if he's here. It's the first door down the hall." Jungkook informs me as he opens the door wider, stepping back to let me in and point in the direction of where I'm to go. I simply nod once more, mumbling a quiet thank you before heading off towards the specified room and knocking lightly on the closed door.

"Leave me alone, Kookie. I'm not in the mood to talk right now." I hear Hobi faintly call.

I bite my lip once more, simply opening his door and entering anyways, despite his dejected response.