Introduction

"Mom! I'm going to school now." I called out to my parents. "Okay hunny." I heard them shout back as I threw my hair over my shoulder. My older brother ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around me before kissing my cheek, "Goodbye baby sis!" He smiled. "Goodbye oppa!" I replied before pulling myself out of his grip and opening the front door. My best friend, Anoesjka, stood waiting at the gate with a smile on her face, "Hey there." She smiled at me. "Hey." I replied as I walked over to her. We quickly began walking to school together with a smile. 

We soon made it and headed over to the lockers together, beside my lockers stood the schools boy band, BTS. Those guys were overrated and every girl in the school wanted to be with them. There are seven members in total; Jin, he takes care of the others. Hoseok, the nerdy one. Taehyung, the cute bandanna wearing one. Namjoon, the rapper. Yoongi, my best friends other best friend... Also the nap king. Jungkook, the baby of the group and Jimin, the player and my old best friend. "Angel!" Yoongi yelled out upon seeing Anoesjka. "Yoongi!" She called back as we headed towards my locker. They embraced in a hug whilst the other members eyed them, completely ignoring me. I unlocked my locker as I went unnoticed and grabbed my books that I would need for the day. "Anoesjka, we ready?" I asked as I stared at her and Yoongi. "Yeah." She smiled with a nod. "Becky." Yoongi nodded to me with a smile. "Yoongi." I replied with a smile before turning on my heel and walking away with Anoesjka. "So, you and Jimin still not talking?" She asked me. "Noesj, it's been five years since Jimin and I last spoke, that isn't gonna change anytime soon. Especially since I'm probably the only girl in our year that he hasn't slept with." I scoffed. She nodded before stopping outside of her maths class, "See you at lunch." She smiled. "Yeah, see you at lunch." I nodded before we hugged goodbye and she walked into her maths class whilst I headed down the corridor towards my English class.

LUNCH TIME ~ NARRATORS P.O.V.

Rebecca and Anoesjka soon met up in the lunch hall and were standing in line waiting to get their meal as the BTS boys sat at the back of the hall at their own table.

"Okay, truth or dare anyone?" Namjoon questioned. "Should we not wait for Yoongi?" Jungkook asked as he realised that Yoongi had yet to join them. "He'll be here soon." Jin spoke before nodding to Namjoon. He placed an empty bottle on the table and span it as Yoongi approached their table, "What's going on?" He asked as he sat down just as the bottle landed on Jimin. "Jimin, truth or dare?" Namjoon spoke ignoring Yoongi's question. "Dare." Jimin spoke confidently. Namjoon nodded as he glanced around the cafeteria, "I dare you to go up to that girl and get her to date you for at least two weeks before you split up." Namjoon spoke. "If you manage it, I'll give you five hundred dollars." He added as Jimin turned his head to see who Namjoon was pointing at. It was Becky. Becky soon turned her head to see how long the queue behind her had gotten causing Jimin and Yoongi to immediately recognise her, "Not her." Jimin spoke. "Guys, come on, she's an innocent girl, think of how heartbroken she'll be." Yoongi said. "What's the matter, Yoongi? Scared it'll affect your friendship with her best friend?" Jungkook asked playfully. "No, I--" Yoongi began but was cut off by Namjoon. "Do it, make it last a month and I'll put the amount up to one thousand dollars." He said as he eyed Jimin. Jimin glanced back at Becky before turning to Namjoon, "Okay." He nodded as he shook his hand and agreed to his offer. 

"I swear this line isn't moving." Anoesjka complained as she glanced back at Becky. "We should've got here earlier." She added before glancing over Becky's shoulder to see Jimin approaching. "I think we have a visitor." Anoesjka spoke before nodding her head. Becky turned around just as Jimin reached her, "Can I help you?" Becky asked with an eyebrow raised. Jimin wasn't used to that reaction when stepping up to girls, he was used to them getting excited or falling at his feet. "Uh... Yeah, you can." He replied. "How?" Becky questioned. "Meet me in the music room after school?" He asked. "Sure." Becky replied with a raised eyebrow before turning back around to Anoesjka as they reached the front of the line. Jimin turned on his heels and walked back over to the table where the boys sat anticipating what happened. "Well?" Namjoon asked. "I still think this is a bad idea, guys." Yoongi put in. "She's gonna meet me in the music room tonight." Jimin smiled. "This is gonna be an easy one thousand." He smirked. Yoongi let out a long sigh and shook his head, "This is evil." He spoke before standing up and leaving the lunch hall as Becky and Anoesjka sat a few tables in front of them and ate their lunch.

The final lesson of the day finally came to a close and Anoesjka met Becky at her locker as Becky put her books away. "I need to go, I've got a shift at the shop today but I'll call you later and I want details on what happens." Anoesjka told Becky with a raised eyebrow. She nodded as she hugged her goodbye before heading towards the music room. 

A/N – So, what's gonna happen? How'd you enjoy the intro? Vote and comment 😇

Much love, RaekensGirl 💙