{17}: Call With Jimin.

BECKY'S P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since the parade. The girls and I have video chatted everyday, they haven't missed a single one. This time I was video chatting with Jimin, and only Jimin. I'd video chatted the girls earlier. I sat at my desk on my swivel chair and waited for the call to connect, he answered almost instantly, "Hey!" He shouted. He then sat in his own swivel chair at his desk and smiled at me through the screen, his hair was a floppy mess but he looked adorable, "Did I wake you?" I asked him. "No, no. I was napping but I had an alarm set." He laughed nervously. "How sweet." I smiled. He stared at the camera with a smile, I smiled back before seeing him grab a cap, he placed it on over his hair as I took in the rest of him outfit, he was in a hoodie and sweats, he looked adorable. He was eyeing me before his eyes widened, "Is that my hoodie you're wearing?" He asked. I glanced down at the hoodie, "Oh yeah, it's the one you gave me that time I stayed at yours and was late to meet the girls." I laughed slightly. "I wondered where it'd gone and why I never got it back." He chuckled. "So you took it to Korea with you?" He asked. "Yeah, I needed a memory in case you did forget about me." I laughed. "Becky, I could never forget about you." He smiled sweetly."Jiminie, I'm gonna be gone for two years, you'll forget about me." I smiled half-heartedly. "I won't. Even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to." He told me. This got me curious as I stared at him through the screen, "Why?" I questioned. "Because... Well, I guess it's because I love you." He smiled at me. My eyes widened, I was shocked. Had he really just used the word love? And we were no longer in the dare so it couldn't be fake, could it?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard nervous laughter coming from the other side of the screen, "Sorry, lost in thought." I laughed slightly before shaking my head. "I mean it, Becky. No lies, no games, no dare... I'm just sorry that it took me this long to realise it." He said. I stared at the screen, my eyes searching his face for any signs that he was joking or playing, he kept a straight face, "Jimin, I... I don't know what to say." I mumbled. "You don't have to say anything, I know you love me, I know your feelings were real, if they weren't then you wouldn't have been so hurt over the dare." He replied. "Truth is, my feelings for you became real during the dare, that's when I knew I'd messed up." He added. "Why are you telling me this Jimin? I'm half a world away and I will be for the next two years. Even if you do miraculously remember me, that doesn't mean you won't fall for another. Why tell me this now when you might not feel this way by the time I return?" I asked. "I'll wait for you." He said. "No Jimin, there's so many girls out there for you, there's thousands of girls out there, I'll be damned if I'm gonna be the one who keeps you waiting, who stops you from finding love again. You don't deserve that, you deserve to be with a girl who you get to see everyday and actually spend time with, not one who is half a world away." I told him. He smiled cutely at me, "But there's no other girl out there like you." He said sweetly. I bit back my smile as I stared at him through the screen, I then shook my head and hid my face behind me hands; failing to hide my smile. "You really are one of a kind, Jimin." I smiled. I then lifted my head and moved my hands as I stared at the screen, "God, I miss you." I sighed. His smile faded as he stared at me, "I miss you too Becky." He sighed. "I can't wait to see you over Christmas." He added. "One more week to go." I smiled slightly. "I can't wait either." I added before glancing around. "School's not the same without you..." He began. "It's no better over here either, especially without you dorks." I smiled. "No, I'm serious. I mean, Demi and Anoesjka are lucky they have Jungkook and Yoongi, they miss you so much that none of us even dare to speak your name around them in fear of them breaking down." He sighed. "They're that bad, huh?" I asked. "Yeah, they keep reminiscing on their childhood with you. They're struggling Bex, none of us know what to do. I mean, we're all trying as best we can but we just don't have the right things to say and when we think we're saying the right thing we have no idea if we actually are. It's chaos." He sighed before staring down at the screen.