{9}: Letting The Truth Sink In.

BECKY'S P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I dared to show my face at school after what Jimin did, but today I had to go back. I slowly pushed my body weakly from my bed, forcing my eyes to open as I headed into my bathroom and walked towards my sink to wash my face, I'd had a shower last night. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading back into my bedroom to get dressed for the day. I pulled on a pair of blue ripped jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket before brushing my hair and pulling it up into a ponytail. I then headed downstairs where I was greeted by my brother, "You hungry Bex?" He asked me. "No." I replied as he hugged me. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I replied before pulling out of his embrace and heading over to the front door. I pulled it open and began walking out, I met up with the girls at the gate and said a quick hello to them before we began the short walk to school.

"You guys made up with Jungkook and Yoongi yet?" I asked them both. "No." They sighed. "It has been difficult though, they've been calling us every day." Anoesjka replied. "Make up with them, Yoongi said he tried putting a stop to it and I don't know what JK's excuse is but I hate seeing you guys unhappy so make up with them." I told them. "But Bec, we hate seeing you unhappy too." Demi said. "I'll be fine. Plus, the Halloween dance is this week, you guys need to have dates." I replied. She slowly nodded before glancing at Anoesjka as we reached the school.

We walked in and began heading towards the lockers where the boys were, "Demi, please talk to me." Jungkook pleaded. Demi inhaled slightly before pulling him into a hug, "You need to apologise." She told him. "I'm sorry." He replied. "Not to me." She said before pointing towards me. "I'm sorry Becky." He said. I nodded and shrugged as I began grabbing my books from my locker as Anoesjka slapped Yoongi's arm before hugging him, "You're lucky you tried to stop this." She told him. "I'm just sorry it didn't work." He replied. "I forgive you, both of you." I told Jungkook and Yoongi before hugging my books close to my chest. "Becky-" Jimin began as he turned to me. "I'll see you guys in class." I said before walking away from them all. I let out a deep breath before stopping around the corner and leaning back against it, "Becky, wait..." Jimin shouted before rounding the corner and seeing me. "What?" I asked him. "I'm sorry." He replied. "I don't care." I told him before turning to walk away but he caught my arm. "Please just let me explain." He pleaded. "Explain what? How it was all fake? How you didn't mean a word you said? How I was nothing but a game to you? A joke? What is it you're wanting to explain, Park?" I asked. "I..." He began. "Goodbye Jimin." I said as I pulled my arm away from him and began walking down the corridor towards my first class. Tears stung in my eyes as I reached the class but I pushed them back and let out a sigh.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I watched her walk away as Anoesjka, Demi and the boys came to find me. "We know everything." Demi said. I was guessing the boys had told them about me developing feelings, "You really are an idiot, Jimin." Anoesjka sighed. "But we're willing to help you get her back." She added. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah." She nodded as the second bell rang. "We have to get to class but we'll discuss this after school." Demi said as she gave Jungkook a quick kiss goodbye as Anoesjka gave Yoongi one. "Thank you guys." I said. "Don't thank us yet." Demi told me. "See you guys later." They added. "Byeeee, love you!" Yoongi and Jungkook both called out as the girls walked away. "Love you too!" They called back before rounding the corner.

THE END OF THE DAY

I watched as Becky left the school, walking home alone after giving the girls a quick hug. We then met the girls in the music room, "We need a plan." Anoesjka stated as she walked in. "Well, there's the Halloween dance coming up." Demi said. "No, Becky's adamant she's not going to that." Anoesjka replied. "What if you girls made her?" Jin suggested. "Yeah, she did buy a ticket for it." I told them. "You could get her there early, give her and Jimin some time to talk and then she can decide if she stays or not." Namjoon said. "It could work." Demi shrugged as she stared at Anoesjka. "Yeah, the hard part is persuading her to come though." Anoesjka sighed. "Or you could all meet us at the record shop before we go, that way she doesn't feel humiliated at the dance." Taehyung said, thinking realistically. "That one could work, but again, it's persuading her to go." Anoesjka replied. "Tell her that Jimin won't be there." Hoseok suggested with a chuckle. "Or you could tell her that there's a surprise there for her seeing as she doesn't want to go to the dance." Yoongi finally spoke. "That isn't a bad idea, like a surprise to say 'Seeing as you're not coming to the dance, you can have this instead' sorta thing...." Demi said causing Anoesjka to think. "I think you're right, that one could definitely work." She soon said. "Okay, so we get her to the record shop before the dance so that Jimin can explain himself and then she can decide if she wants to come to the dance or not..." She added in thought. "And she can decide whether she forgives or even believes Jimin." Namjoon said. "What about you though? She still needs to forgive you." Jin put in. "Jimin's more important at the moment." Namjoon replied as he slapped my shoulder. I smiled at him appreciatively before glancing around, "Right, we'll put the plan in motion on Saturday before the dance." Anoesjka said. The boys and I all nodded to the plan before we all began leaving the school together.