{23}: The Truth Is Out & So Is The Baby.

BECKY'S P.O.V.

I awoke the next morning in my dorm, I stretched out across my bed before leaving my room and glancing around at the other bedrooms in the dorm, it seemed like Hailey and the others were still asleep as their doors were all still closed, I quietly crept out of bed, grabbed some fresh clothes and headed over to the bathroom where I turned on the water and climbed into the shower. I was honestly dreading today, especially knowing that today was the day his obsessive fling is supposed to find out about us. I washed my hair and body; My hair with a strawberry scented shampoo and my body with a coconut and lime scented body wash. I then climbed out and grabbed my towel before beginning to dry myself off, I wrapped a towel around my hair before pulling on my bra and underwear set, I then pulled on a pair of skinny jeans with ripped knees, a black crop top and a pair of ankle converse before grabbing my body towel and leaving the bathroom, I dropped the towel in the laundry basket before sitting on my bed, not daring to leave my room in case of running into Chloe or Leah... So instead I began drying and brushing my hair. I was styling it into a high ponytail when I received a text:

From Jimin 💖:

Hey baby, on my way to your dorm now. Won't be long xx

I gulped down the lump in my throat as I heard the shower switch off once again and another door close, I was praying it was Hailey as I finished styling my hair and pulled on a leather jacket. I then left my room and walked out into the main area of the dorm before sitting on the couch, phone in hand and waiting for Jimin to knock... But to my dismay, my privacy was invaded by a blonde goddess, or as I like to call her the devil's spawn. "You're up early." She spat. "Well done." I replied with an eyeroll. She rolled her eyes at me before grabbing her purse and heading towards the door just as a knock sounded. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes tight shut, I was really hoping she'd have gone before he came. And if things couldn't get any worse, she's the one who answered the door.

"Oh Jimin, come to see me?" She asked flirtatiously whilst twirling her hair around her finger. "Uh... I've come to pick up my girlfriend." He replied. "Oh, so sweet. Ciao Jung, we'll see you later." She spat. I about damn had enough of this bitch, I rolled my eyes before standing up and she placed her hand on Jimin's chest so that he'd turn around and she could walk out eith him, "Martin, hold your bitch ass up..." I spat as I rose to my feet. She stopped and turned to me, "Can't you see me and my boyfriend are about to leave?" She asked. "Really? I thought he dumped you four months ago..." I said maliciously before taking a step towards her. "And just yesterday, when we were laying in bed together he asked me to be his girlfriend." I said as my face was now two inches away from hers. "You're in the past, hunny. You're second best... He doesn't want you, he dumped your ass and left you in the gutter where you belong... Now excuse me whilst MY boyfriend and I go out for breakfast." I spoke slowly and evilly before pushing by her as Jimin reached his hand out to me. "Ciao Martin, see you later." I added over my shoulder mimicking her words as I held Jimin's hand and he intertwined our fingers whilst we walked down the corridor, leaving Chloe standing in the doorway of the dorm looking like she was about to explode from anger and jealousy.

Jimin and I soon walked out of the university dorms and headed towards my car, we both climbed in; Me in the drivers seat and him in the passenger seat as I plugged my phone into the charger slot before laying my head on the back of my seat. "You okay, lovely?" He asked me. I turned my head to the side to stare at him, he looked genuinely worried but so cute at the same time, I smiled at him. "I'm fine Jimin..." I shrugged as I turned to stare back out of the front window. "No you're not, come on what's up?" He asked as he placed his hand under my chin and forced me to look him in the eye. "She's gonna kill me." I sighed. "Who?" He questioned. "Chloe." I replied. "If she says anything, I want you to let me know... Okay? Either that or use you sassy little mouth on her again." He smirked at me. I laughed slightly, "Oh God, I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you too." He said as he leaned over and pressed a light kiss to my lips. "Now let's go and get breakfast." He smiled as he sat back. "Yes sir." I nodded as I saluted before giggling to myself and beginning to start the car. I then began driving towards a local breakfast joint, I parked the car before climbing out, Jimin also climbed out as I locked the doors. He took my hand once again and intertwined our fingers before beginning to drag me into the joint.