{8}: "It Was All Just A Dare..."

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I awoke the next morning, my eyes stinging from an almost all-nighter with the girls, my head spinning. I forced my eyes to open only to see the room spinning, "Ugh..." I groaned groggily whilst rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Morning sunshine." Demi said cheerfully as she walked back in from the bathroom. "Morning." I replied as I bundled myself back up into my duvet. "So, I've just come off the phone with Yoongi..." Anoesjka said as she walked back into my bedroom from the hall. "And?" Demi asked. "They said they'd hang out with us this evening, they want to meet us at the record shop later." She smiled. "Stop being so cheerful, it's early." I groaned at the two of them. "Becky, it's eleven thirty in the morning, wake up." Demi replied. I groaned before waving her off, pulling my thick duvet over my body and getting comfortable once again, I was just about ready to fall back into a deep sleep when the duvet was ripped from my grip. "Guys come on, it's Sunday. Day of rest and all that jazz." I replied. "Nope, not today. Anoesjka and I have work so we need to go and you need to get up too." Demi told me. I finally rolled over to see that both girls were fully dressed with hair and makeup already done, "Ugh! Fine." I groaned as I pushed myself weakly out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom to get changed. I pulled on a blue and white tracksuit set before pulling my hair into a ponytail and placing a cap on my head, I then pulled on a pair of blue Nike air trainers before heading back into the bedroom. "You gonna have a chill day?" Demi asked. "Yup." I nodded. "Seems like a good idea." She smiled. "I know." I replied as I glanced around the room. "We should go." Anoesjka said. "Seeing as I've gotta drive you and neither of us want to be late." She added. Demi nodded as we all began heading down the stairs, my knuckles grazing down the walls as we took step after step. I stopped at the front door to wave the girls off, "Goodbye!" I called out. "See ya tonight, sweetie." Demi said as Anoesjka waved. "You will." I replied. Before waving again as they drove away in Anoesjka's Jaguar SUV.

I walked back inside and closed the front door behind me, my eyes wanting to close again but I refrained them from doing so and immediately headed towards the kitchen to grab a bite for breakfast, "Good morning, sweetheart." My mother smiled at me. "Morning Ma." I replied as I began pouring out a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. I poured milk over the cereal before grabbing a spoon, adding some sugar and sitting down. I immediately began digging in.

Once finished, I dropped the bowl in the sink and headed into the living room where I grabbed my laptop and began scrolling through YouTube, listening to music as I did. I soon found myself dropping off as the music played from my laptop, it was that that caused me to take a nap on the couch.

THREE HOURS LATER
My eyes slowly flickered open, there was a pounding in my head that I elected to ignore, there was a rumble in my stomach and the living room had gone silent. I glanced down at my laptop to see that the lid was closed and I now had a blanket over my body, "What?" I questioned. I then reached over to grab my phone to check the time; it was 3PM. "Ugh..." I mumbled groggily as I pulled the blanket from around my body and dropped my feet onto the soft carpeted floor. Although, I couldn't feel the softness considering I still had my trainers on. I shook off my thoughts before straightening my cap out, "Good sleep?" Someone asked from across the room. I lifted my head to see my father sitting down and reading a newspaper, "I think so." I mumbled. "Ah, Rebecca, you're awake. Could you run to the shop for me?" My mother asked as she walked in. I stared down at the table in a daze as her words sunk in, "What? What for? Why me? Why not papa? Or you?" I asked her. "We're out of cheese and milk, you seem to like our homemade pizza your father and I make and I want to make it for dinner tonight for you so I need you to run down to the corner shop and grab me some, please?" She asked. "Uh, sure mom. I'll head down now." I replied with a nod. I loved the homemade pizza she and dad made, they always made it just right and dad always made sure I got the biggest slice. Mom handed me the money as I rose to my feet, I pulled my hood up over my cap; not wanting to be recognised whilst looking like I currently was before leaving the house and jogging down to the corner store.