{3}: The Morning After.

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I threw my duvet off of my body, my eyes still sore from a hard night last night, I was questioned as soon as I walked in through the door. Not only by my parents but by my brother too. I threw my legs over the side of my bed and headed towards the bathroom to grab a quick shower.

I washed my hair and body before climbing out and drying myself off. I then blow dried my hair before getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of shorts, a vest top and a pair of lowtop converse before pulling my hair up into a messy bun and placing my sunglasses on before grabbing my bag, it was a gorgeous day outside today. I headed down the stairs and glanced around, grabbing a slice of toast from my brothers plate before throwing my bag onto my shoulders and heading towards the door, my brother quickly caught up to me as I pulled the front door open, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Oppaaaa!" I complained before laughing. "Have a good day at school, young one." He smiled as I pulled myself out of his grip. "Yes, I will." I replied as I walked out of the door to see that not only Anoesjka and Demi but also the boys were there and had all seen what just happened. My cheeks flushed red as I turned back to my brother, he smiled and waved before closing the door. I then turned back to the group and headed over, "You guys okay?" I asked. "We could ask you the same." Namjoon spoke as he tried to hold back his laugh. "Oh that? My brothers been doing that for as long as I can remember. He's a really caring and loving person so it's become normal now." I laughed slightly. He nodded before letting a smile grace his face, "We ready?" Anoesjka asked as she nodded back to her SUV. "Yeah." I nodded as Jimin kissed my cheek. We then all climbed into Anoesjka's car and she immediately took off.

She parked up in the schools parking lot where we all climbed out, across the parking lot I saw Chloe staring over with an evil scowl, I shrunk back against the car and stared around, "Becky, what's wrong?" Jin asked worriedly. I continued to stare over at Chloe who was still glaring at me, he followed my stare before realising. Chloe soon walked away and both Demi and Anoesjka grabbed an arm each and dragged me into the building. "What's going on?" Anoesjka asked, demanding to know. "She... We... I..." I stuttered along my words but I couldn't speak. "Becky, something's up and we want to know what. We wanna help." Demi told me. I sighed as I leant back against my locker, "She threatened me yesterday." I told them. "She... WHAT?!" Anoesjka asked angrily. "She threatened me." I mumbled. "I'm gonna rip her head off." Anoesjka told us in anger before turning on her heel and storming off to find Chloe. "Becky, why didn't you tell us?" Demi asked as she hugged me. "I don't know, I couldn't. I mean, how do you bring that up in conversation?" I questioned with a sigh as the boys rejoined us. "Where's Angel?" Yoongi asked. "She went to rip Chloe's head off." Demi told them as we pulled out of the hug. "Why?" Namjoon asked. "She threatened Becky." Demi replied as Jungkook pulled her back into his arms. "It's nothing guys, really, I'm okay." I sighed as Jimin wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

ANOESJKA'S P.O.V.
I searched the corridors before eventually finding the cheerleading team, "Oi!" I shouted at them. They all turned to me, "Where's Chloe?" I asked as I walked towards them. "She's in there." One of them said as she pointed towards a classroom. I nodded and walked into the classroom where Chloe was sat on her own, chewing gum. "You bitch." I spat at her. "Excuse you." She replied. "Threatening Becky?! Did you really think that was gonna fly with me?!" I yelled at her. My anger becoming worse, my yelling caused Chloe to rise to her feet, "So, she sent you to stand up for her, that poor little baby." She said amused. "Don't mock her, she didn't ask me to stand up for her. It's what best friends do, not that you'd know anything about that." I spat. "What are you gonna do, Silverblood?!" She asked. I slowly approached her, a small smile on my face as I stood in front of her, "Stay away from Becky and Jimin, or I'll make your life a living hell." I snarled at her before turning on my heel. "Like that's gonna happen." She scoffed. I quickly turned back to face her and let my anger take over, punching her in the face as I did, I knew how cheerleaders were about their looks and I knew she wouldn't cheer if she had a busted nose. "What the hell?!" She screamed. I smirked as her nose and lip started bleeding and she ran out of the classroom crying, I walked out behind her and headed back towards the lockers. "Anoesjka, we just saw Chloe run by, what the hell happened?" Yoongi asked. "I punched the bitch." I shrugged as Becky began grabbing her things from the locker. "She threatens you again, I want you to tell me." I told her to which she nodded. "Okay." She spoke. "And thank you." She added as she hugged me. I hugged her back before glancing around, just then the bell rang, indicating that it was time for class.