{7}: Finally The Weekend.

BECKY'S P.O.V.
My eyes flickered open. I glanced around before realising I wasn't in my bedroom, I rubbed my eyes and turned to my head to see Jimin's gorgeous face, I admired him for a second or two before realising that I was meant to be home last night, "Shit!" I cursed quietly. I was also supposed to be meeting the girls today, "Whaaat?" Someone groaned beside me. Clearly not realising that it was me, he soon opened his gorgeous brown eyes, "Oh, Hey." He smiled. "I guess we fell asleep." He added groggily before stretching. "I guess we did." I replied. "So, what's the plan today?" He asked me. "It's girls night." I replied. "And day." I added as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "How about you?" I asked. "I'm not sure, Namjoon said something about rehearsals because he wants to compete on the schools talent show against the other bands." He shrugged. "I guess that's what I'll be doing today." He added. I nodded and smiled, "That's awesome!" I replied. He nodded as he sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his own eyes before leaning over and kissing me softly on the lips, "It feels good to wake up next to you though." He smirked. "Please... I look a wreck." I laughed. "But it's great waking up beside you too." I added. He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Do you want breakfast before you leave?" He asked. "Uhm... Yeah, but first... Do you mind if I grab a quick shower?" I asked him. "Of course not, go ahead." He smiled. "Thank you!" I said happily before pecking his lips and heading into the bathroom. I yanked my bobble out of my hair before staring in the mirror at myself, I then turned the shower on before climbing in. I washed my hair and body quickly, 'The girls are gonna notice something weird Becky. They'll realise that you are wearing the same outfit as yesterday.' I thought to myself as I washed my hair. 

I soon climbed out and wrapped a towel around my body before wrapping a smaller one around my hair, "Becky?" Someone asked as they knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I questioned. "I've got some fresh clothes for you here." It was Jimin. I furrowed my brows slightly, "How?" I asked. "I went to the store yesterday, I decided to buy some female clothes in case you ever napped here or fell asleep here again." He said from the other side of the door. "Oh." I nodded before opening the door a crack and reaching my hand out. He placed the clothes in my hand, I pulled my hand back and glanced down at the clothes, it was a pair of denim shorts and a tank top. I quickly dried myself off and pulled on the clothes before leaving the bathroom, Jimin immediately grabbed a hairdryer and plugged it in, "Sit down." He told me. "Why?" I questioned. "I'm gonna dry your hair." He smiled. "Come on, it's always more relaxing when someone else dries it for you." He added seeing my reluctant look. I slowly nodded as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to sit between his legs, he then began drying my hair with the hairdryer. I smiled slightly, he was right, this was more relaxing.

Once finished he switched the hairdryer off before brushing my hair for me and placing my trainers at my feet, I slipped them on as he grabbed my hand and began dragging my down the stairs where the smell of bacon seemed to be coming from the kitchen. We sat down at the table together and his father immediately put his paper down, "Becky! I didn't know you stayed the night." He said surprised. "Yeah, we had a date and I accidentally fell asleep." I laughed slightly. His dad smiled as his mom began plating up the bacon, "Hunny, we have an extra one." Mr Park smiled as she turned around. "Oh Rebecca, hi! I didn't know you were here." She smiled at me. "She fell asleep on their date so she stayed the night." Mr Park said as he saved me from explaining it all over again. Mrs Park nodded before placing the plates down, she then began dishing up one last plate which she placed in front of me, "Mom always makes extra breakfast." Jimin whispered to me. I nodded as I glanced down at the plate which held Bacon, beans, eggs, toast, sausages and hash browns. I then began eating the breakfast with a small smile... That was until they began asking me tons of questions.

Breakfast was soon over, Jimin and I were back in his room talking, I checked the time before turning to Jimin, "I have to go." I smiled. He nodded as he held out one of his hoodies, "I know it's a warm day but there's a cold breeze out there so take this." He smiled. I nodded as I pulled it on before he grabbed my hand and headed downstairs, "Becky's going now!" He called out. "Oh, okay, goodbye sweetie!" His mother called back. "Goodbye Mrs Park, Thank you for the lovely breakfast." I replied politely. "Oh, it's my pleasure. Tell your mom I said hello." She said. "I will do. Goodbye." I called back before walking out into the garden with Jimin. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. "You sure will." I replied with a smile. He nodded before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine, I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. "Ugh! PDA guys." We heard from the street. "Yeah, get a damn room!" Someone else laughed. We pulled apart and glanced back to see the other boys, Hoseok and Jungkook were the ones who'd spoken, "Shut your mouths." Jimin laughed. "We had one last night." I said to Jungkook with a raised eyebrow before turning to Jimin. "I'll see you later." I smiled. "See ya!" He replied. "I love you." He added. "I love you too." I said before heading out of the gate as the boys walked in. "Alright Namjoon!" I said with a wave. "Heeeey!" He smiled back. "It's great to see you Bex." He added. "You too, but I gotta run. I'm late." I smiled before sprinting off down the street. I was almost half an hour late to meeting the girls.