{11}: The Truth, Jealousy And The Halloween Dance.

NARRATORS P.O.V.

Saturday soon arrived. Becky rose groggily from her slumber and glanced across the room at the two other girls who were both still asleep. Anoesjka had hosted the slumber party last night. Becky headed towards the bathroom to get a shower, she washed her hair and body with something that smelled like Apples before climbing out and wrapping a towel around herself, she wanted to be done before the other girls awoke, she quickly towel dried her hair before pulling on her bra and underwear, she then pulled on her outfit for the day; A pair of black leggings, a black t-shirt and a black hoodie. She then pulled on a pair of trainer socks before pulling her white low-top converse onto her feet before heading back into the bedroom.

The other girls were now also waking up as Becky grabbed the hair-dryer. "You're up early..." Demi said groggily as she rubbed her eyes. "It's almost twelve." Becky laughed. "You're up late." She added as Anoesjka groaned sleepily. "It's too damn early." She said in annoyance of having to wake up. "Anoesjka, you've been asleep for a good eight hours." Demi laughed as she hit her friend with a pillow. Becky shook her head before turning on the hair-dryer and beginning to blow-dry her hair whilst pulling a brush through it.

"So..." Demi began cautiously as she sat up. Anoesjka knew what was about to happen so she also pushed herself up into a sitting position. "So..." Becky said as she turned off the hair-dryer and brushed her hair through before throwing it up into a messy bun on the top of her head. "Anoesjka and I have a surprise for you." Demi told the younger girl. "A surprise?" Becky asked surprised. "Yup." Anoesjka nodded, popping the p. "What surprise?" She asked. "You'll see, we had to hide it at the record shop. It's sort of a surprise to make up for the fact that you're missing the dance." Anoesjka said. Becky nodded along to her friends words, deciding not to pursue the issue further, she wasn't keen on surprises and they knew it.

ANOESJKA'S P.O.V.

She didn't question the surprise which I was glad about. I quickly got out of my bed after checking the time, "We'll take you there now." I stated. "The dance starts at five but there's a little thing before that, we need to go." Demi said as she saw Becky's look of confusion. The both of us got dressed quickly, me pulling on a pair of jeans and a top before pulling on a hoodie. Demi pulled on a pair of jeans also, along with a tank top and a varsity jacket. We both then pulled our trainers on before heading down the stairs as I messaged Yoongi:

To Yoongi ❤:

Hey babe, we're bringing Becky to the record shop. Just about to set off, make sure you're all there, I love you xx

I hit send as the girls and I sat down to breakfast. I had coco pops, Demi had Frosties and Becky had Pop Tarts and Kool Aid. We ate peacefully, the only sound to be heard was the ticking of the clock and my brother in the other room shouting at his Xbox game as he got killed... Again.

We soon finished eating, I quickly washed our dishes before heading out, "Oi! Tell mom and dad that I've gone out with the girls and will be back later." I told my brother as I popped my head around the door. "Yeah, yeah." He said as he waved me off. I rolled my eyes before heading out with the girls, we all climbed into my car and I began driving.

BECKY'S P.O.V.

I watched as the scenery flew by, wondering what this surprise could be. I rested my head against the window and stared out, I hadn't been home since the argument with my parents on Tuesday morning. I'd been alternating between staying at Anoesjka's and staying at Demi's for the past few days. I wonder if they're even worried.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Anoesjka called my name, "Huh?" I asked. "I said, we're here." She replied as she pointed towards the record shop. I nodded as we all climbed out of the car, I was then led into the record shop by the two girls.