Chapter 7

I miss them sm

I miss them sm

----------

Felix was exhausted, and he hadn't even done the interview yet.

Jaebum, and a scolding Hyunah, had spent the entire morning training him in etiquette. As it turns out, his posture was terrible. They made him sit up straight with a book on his head, his shoulders flat against the chair back.

He was taught to express good body language. Keep moving your hands, your palms facing outwards, silly things like this. Don't duck your head. Respond to the question clearly. Smile a lot. No, don't smile like that.

Hyunah kept reminding him to speak without his dialect, which Felix struggled with. He was grateful when she finally left to help Sunmi coach Lisa.

They taught him to gush over V and Kookie's clothes, the Capital, anything and everything he had experienced so far.

Changbin was being coached separately from him. After his reaction this morning, he had been awfully quiet towards the blonde boy. During the break they had for lunch, he'd just quietly eaten his food, glancing at Felix every few minutes.

The burns on his arms had healed almost completely, thanks to the strong healing properties the Capital medicine carried. It probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, given both boys were given matching suits with jackets to wear.

Changbin's was jet black with a sparkling glitter encrusted tie, whereas Felix's suit sparkled like a diamond with an opposing black tie.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to stand out?" His makeup is simple, and his blonde hair swept back. A clip on cross shaped earring dangles from his ear lobe. V sighs. He's gently holding Felix by his chin, painting his lips a soft pink with a tiny brush.

"G was very set on the original design and still wanted to keep elements. Honestly I think they're simple enough that you'll be fine. Kookie agrees, too."

He rolls his eyes, hoping Jaebum would agree. He kept warning the blonde not to draw too much attention to himself, but get on the good side of the Capital.

Felix was a little confused. Did he want him to be seen, or not be seen?

Once dressed, he and Changbin meet at the elevator. Felix sees how he looks away, his ears reddening.

"You look good."

"Thank you," Felix says, grinning. "You look pretty good, too."

Their prep teams had dusted their skin with a layer of shimmering dust, accenting on Changbin's flawless skin and Felix's freckles. Their nails that had been bitten down over the last few days had been filed down, eyebrows restrained by shaping them. Changbin's hair has been curled today, hanging just over his eyes.