Without Me 《1》

WARNING: 

The story may contain disturbing elements such as cheating, mental disorders, and abuse, please prevent from commenting hateful comments and if you have any complaints or if you want to ask something please dm me :) thank you.

"Will you take Kim Seokjin as your lawfully wedded husband?

"I do"

"Will you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Taehyung stared on to Jin with loving and caring eyes as he kissed his hand gently earning a smile from him.

"I do..."

( 5 years later ) (Present Day)

"Honey..."

Seokjin woke up feeling that his husband's presence wasn't there anymore, he opens his eyes and frowns to see that his husband Kim Taehyung is gone without letting him know again. "Of course....work" He mumbled as he got out of the bed and lazily walk inside the bathroom.

Seokjin looked at his own reflection and slap himself gently, "get it together! Seokjin! Let's just be a good husband" He said to himself and grin, soon enough he took all of the fabrics that covered his body the whole night and took a nice long shower.

( Time Skip )

"gotta make some lunch for my darling~," He said putting the freshly cooked food inside the container and packing them all in one bag, Seokjin looks at the time to see it was only 11:40 am, "I wish his not busy today" Seokjin mumble putting on his shoes.

He grabs his car keys, the food and never forgets to lock the house after you leave, Seokjin got inside his car and put the food on the front seat next to him, as he started the engine and drove to his husbands' company.

( After that ) ( KIM SEOKJIN POV. )

"Good morning Mr. Kim"

"Good morning Jisoo...is he busy?" I ask the secretary of Taehyung who was looking nervous as ever and I just know that exact look she gave me, I force a smile and gave her the bag of food that I made for him "don't bother telling me...I know already" I mumble and left hearing Jisoo calling my name but I didn't bother to look back.

I dialed a friend's number, letting it ring at least 3 times.

Seokjin ;

so who is it this time?

Yoongi ;

just some random club girl, sorry to break it to you but they're making out...

Seokjin ;

you don't have to tell me...thanks anyway...bye...

Yoongi ;

look Ji-

I hung up the call after I got inside the elevator, Fortunately, I was alone so I could let out a miserable tear, I let out a shaky sigh and put on my sunglasses wiping that useless tears away, "this is life Jin...you just need to live with it..." I thought stepping out of the elevator when it hit the ground floor, I made my way towards the exit and was about to grab the handle but instead, someone opened it for me.

I look up to see a handsome stranger smiling at me, "I have hands" I said and walk past him but he stops me "rude but hot" He said I glared at this grinning stranger with bunny teeth "I am hot I know, and if thanks are all you want to hear then..."I took a deep breath and sigh.

"Thank you," I said and walk away leaving like the queen I am.

"The names JUNGKOOK!"

I roll my eyes ignoring his voice, "who does he think he is! I have hands!" I thought starting the engine and drove away I can still see him waving at me.

( KIM TAEHYUNG POV. )

"Can we please have another round?~"

I yank my arm away from her while I fix my shirt buttons, "get out" I said coldly glaring right through her, the whore gasp in fear and pick up her things before running out of my office I sigh in relief. I look at myself in the mirror and click my tongue glaring at the noticeable lipstick stain "shit...Seokjin will see this " I thought trying to remove it but it didn't end up good I gritted my teeth.

"Damn it"

"Excuse me, CEO Kim, your husband stopped by and ask me to give you...your lunch," Jisoo said entering my office with a pink floral bag, I could smell something delicious, "He did?" I said sitting down on my armchair she nodded and left without saying anything, my heartfelt warmth and happiness that my beautiful Seokjin would always bring me my homemade lunch, "you're such a good lover to me Jinie...."I mumble smiling at the food that was made by my beautiful husband.

But then that smile turns into a frown, closing the lunch box and putting it away I want to kill myself....the sin I did...

"I'm sorry Jin..."