Without Me 《BOOK 2 : One 》

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Jeon Seokjin as your wedded husband?"

Jungkook slip the ring on to Seokjin's ring finger and kissed it gently before saying the two words.

"I do..."

Then the priest turn to look at Seokjin, he caught a glimpse of regret and misery behind that smiling mask his holding..

"do you Jeon Seokjin take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?"

The priest and Jungkook waited for his reponse, Seokjin wanted to say those words but he couldn't...he is getting married to a man who threatened and ruin his life...

Jungkook bit the insides of his cheeks and squeezed Seokjin's hands, "is there something wrong darling?" Jungkook said hus voice was low and husky it sent shivers down Seokjin's spine.

"I-it's nothing...."

Seokjin mumble, the priest cleared his throat.

"I repeat, do you Jeon Seokjin take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?"

Seokjin took a deep breath and nod.

".....I...do..."

1 year Ago

Seokjin took a deep breath smelling the ocean's salty smell, He was in deep thought that he suddenly remembered the second time he got married to the person he despise the most.

"there's no way I can escape from here...just...not yet..." Seokjin mumble staring at the distance, everywhere he looks...he was only surrounded by the ocean...a small island with a big white mansion...a small private island in which Jeon Jungkook owns it.

Seokjin looks up to see Jungkook staring down at him with the same loving yet possessive eyes that he saw and felt before, Seokjin never wanted him...he still wanted to be with Taehyung the man he truly loves and cares.

Seokjin sigh ignoring the stares coming from him and just thought of Taehyung, oh how he wish to see him again...every night Seokjin imagines that Taehyung was the one holding him...hugging him, he was desperate to see him...but negative thoughts still do appear inside his head, what if Taehyung found another partner? what if the person Taehyung was holding, hugging, kissing, was not him...what if Taehyung had already moved on and completely forgot about him...those thoughts haunts him every day and night.

Seokjin shiver due to the sudden change of coldness, but still he kept standing and somehow waiting for nothing...

"SEOKJIN! GET UP FROM HERE!"

Jungkook yelled from above, Seokjin heard him and bit the insides of his cheeks but just follow what he says, Seokjin entered the house removing the shoes he had use to go outside and replaced it for his slippers.

Jungkook was down as well sitting down on the sofa, his legs and arms were crossed but Seokjin just walked pass him making his way towards the kitchen.

"what do you want for dinner?" Seokjin spoke, Jungkook stood up from his seat and lean against the door frame looking at Seokjin from head to toe.

"if your going to say 'you' again then it's a big fat no" Seokjin said and start cooking his signature meal, Jungkook sigh and roll his eyes, "when are you going to learn to love me?" He said that stop Seokjin from cooking.

Seokjin didn't answer him, he placed the fried rice at a plate and put it down the table, "just go ahead and eat without me" Seokjin said and left the kitchen but before he could, Jungkook stop him by grabbing his wrist.

"I have an important meeting later, you'll be fine right?..." Jungkook said, it was obvious that he was concerned, I didn't look at him but instead I just nod.

"yeah...whatever..." Seokjin said and yank his wrist away from him and head upstairs isolating himself inside his room, Jungkook heard a click knowing he locked it for good, he sigh and got himself a drink from the fridge.

He leans against the counter and contact his assistant.

"Yeah...it's me...I'll be coming over early..."

《SEOKJIN POV.》

"good..." I mumble before letting out a sigh of relief knowing I checked all of the areas for CCTV's that I eventually knew because it's Jungkook and he knows I will try and escape again from him. I look under my bed and brought out a small device, I plug it in to my ear and switched it on.

*Seokjin 》
Any news???

*Yoongi 》
Good news is....Taehyung's fine...I guess

*Seokjin 》
What do you mean???

*Yoongi 》
Never mind him...let's focus on that plan you've been 'PLANNING'

*Seokjin 》
His leaving for another meeting...and I guess I'll try to steal one of his boats that are kept locked inside a storage house...

*Yoongi 》
you tried that method already! you were caught the last time and you had to stay outside during a storm as a punishment!
....what I'm trying to say is! just stay still and come up with a new plan...a plan that doesn't include risking your own life?!?

*Seokjin 》
Your probably right...look I gotta go...just keep giving me news about Taehyung and the others...I missed them so so much...and you too...

*Yoongi 》
I miss you too hyung...don't forget to be careful...you better come back in korea still in perfect shape!

*Seokjin 》
Yeah...I'll do that...

I remove the device from my ear and put it back to where it belongs, a place where Jungkook could not find it, I lie down on my bed taking another sigh.

I stretch my arms out and looked at the ring, the ring that Jungkook slip to my fingers, I frown and removed it placing it beside my coffee table.

I soon replaced it with the other one, the ring that Taehyung vow to love me forever and only me...I miss him so, so much...that I yearn for his touch and affection...a single tear made it's way down to my cheeks as they continue to fall.

That night, I slept with tears, the tears that were filled with sorrow and unhappiness with the desperation of love from him.