Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Fourteen》

"die...."

"Huh?" Seokjin look up and tilt his head side to side, "did you hear that?" Seokjin ask Jungkook who was fast asleep, it made sense since it was 2 am in the morning and he was tired due to his work, "heh...so adorable" Seokjin mumble and kiss his forehead before getting out of bed.

Seokjin went downstairs and switch the light on the kitchen and drank some warm water since his feeling cold in his abdomen, "I'm glad Yoongi isn't complaining about Jungkook staying here....speaking of Yoongi...his been so clingy to Hoseok..." Seokjin thought and giggled at the thought of it, "well...whatever..." Seokjin mumble and put down the glass of water and head upstairs but then Seokjin suddenly heard an object breaking coming from the outside.

"hm?...."

Seokjin didn't want to go out but he thought that it might be something valuable, Seokjin took a deep breath and open the door flinching at the coldness, "god, why is it so cold?!?....I am hot!" Seokjin thought and search for the object.

"oh my..." Seokjin muttered and knelt down to see one of his precious vase was broken, "maybe a stray cat....broke you..." Seokjin said feeling a bit sad that his favorite vase was destroyed in half.

"that's mean of you Seokjin..."

Seokjin felt his blood went hot, he was shaking...shaking in anger, He stood up and turn around to see Taehyung in all black...his eyes were tracing all over Seokjin.

"you thought of me as a stray cat?...hah.." Taehyung chuckle taking a step forward that only made Seokjin to back away, "Are you out of your mind?!? I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I--" Seokjin was cut off when Taehyung pulled him in to a forceful kiss, it was somethimg Seokjin dislike and will forever be hated.

Taehyung forced his tongue inside Seokjin's warm mouth but Seokjin fought back and slap his face, "YOU BASTARD! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TOUCH ME ANYMORE!!! I AM NOT THE WEAK! HELPLESS! SEOKJIN YOU KNOW! THAT PERSON IS GONE! SO STOP TRYING TO GET ME BACK BECAUSE THAT IS NOT GOING TO EVER HAPPEN!" Seokjin yelled, his voice was heard from the inside it made Jungkook jolt up from his bed only to find Seokjin gone, He gasp and sprinted out of the room aggressively knocking on Yoongi's room.

"WHAT THE HELL! IT'S 2 AM---"

"SEOKJIN'S GONE!"

Yoongi had his eyes go wide and followed Jungkook who ran downstairs in inhuman speed.

They both went outside to see Seokjin and Taehyung, Jungkook gritted his teeth and run to Seokjin's side using his body as a shield. "Your fucking insane" Jungkook growled, Taehyung clench his fist and brought out a gun and pointed it at Jungkook.

"YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! SEOKJIN IS MINE! HIS MINE! I LOVED HIM FIRST! I OWN EVERY INCH OF HIS! IT WAS PERFECT JUST THE TWO OF US! BUT NOT UNTIL YOU FUCKING SNAKE CAME TO MESS OUR PEACEFUL LIFE!"

Taehyung yelled, his eyes darkened in anger...his lust for the death of Jungkook was making him crazy and it even made him more insane when Seokjin clings on to Jungkook.

Jungkook scoff, "PEACEFUL?!? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THAT WASN'T PEACE! SEOKJIN CRIED FOR YOU EVERYDAY! HE LOVED YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS LOVE! HIS KINDNESS! YOUR NOTHING BUT A GARBAGE TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled back, Taehyung shakes his head, "n...no...no...I didn't mean it...I...I...." Taehyung was speechless, he drop on his knees and tears starts to fall.

Seokjin had his arms wrap tightly around Jungkook's arms and saw how pitiful Taehyung was, Seokjin gulp and slowly walk towards him.

"T....Taehyun--"

Seokjin gasp when he saw how Taehyung was a mess especially when he once again lifted his arm and pointed the gun at Jungkook but this time...he pulled the trigger earning a loud gun shot to be heard.

Jungkook froze and was about to dodge the bullet but by the time he was about to make a move, everything went slow and his whole world crumbled before him.

Yoongi came running with a horrified expression.

"SEOKJIN!!!!!"

Seokjin fell on the ground clutching on his bleeding stomach, He could feel the painful impact of the bullet that was buried inside him now, it was hot, it felt like his insides were burning.

Seokjin cough out blood and Yoongi was there to help him, "H...hyung!" Yoongi said he was panicking, worry was all over his face, Seokjin look up and could feel his eye lids getting heavier.

"....it....it hurts...."

Seokjin mumble and glance over at Jungkook who looked at him as if he was a ghost, Seokjin reach out his hand out to him, that's when Jungkook run to his side.

"SEOKJIN!....why....WHY!"

Jungkook said his voice was shaking and so was his eyes, there was fear in his eyes...mixture with the many emotions Jungkook felt tonight, Seokjin caress his cheeks causing Jungkook to get stained by Seokjin's bloody hands.

Seokjin manage to spread a smile.

"I'm...glad your...n...not....hur......t..."

Seokjin was able to say a few words before closing his eyes and dropping his hands on the ground, "S....Seokjin?....d...don't...close your....eyes....please" Jungkook begged gripping Seokjin's pale cold hands but to np avail Seokjin didn't respond and his eyes were remained close.

Taehyung stood up from the ground, his legs were like jelly's that he didn't even manage to get up, "...wh...why...are you......why...is he...." Taehyung couldn't speak anymore when he realized what he did, he shot the love of his life......

"Seokjin......open your eyes....."

No matter what Jungkook says...Seokjin still did not open his eyes....

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!"

Yoongi yelled once he spotted Hoseok at the corner crying, Hosek immediately nod and dial the number.

It wasn't long when the ambulance came along with police behind them....

That day...the ambulance took Seokjin at the hospital while Taehyung was arrested....

Jungkook watch as Taehyung was forced to enter the car, they both soon made eye contact and the last thing Jungkook wanted was to get revenge but 'no' he controlled himself and the only thing that was alive in Taehyung's eyes was regret and misery....

"I'm sorry Seokjin...."

Taehyung thought before entering the car in his own will....drowning himself in tears.