Without Me 《4》

"Here..."

Hoseok gave Seokjin a cup of hot chocolate along with a pair of clothes since the beauty decided to sleep at Hoseok's place for tonight, "Thanks Hobi..." Seokjin said looking down at the hot steaming liquid, Hoseok sigh "Hyung...how long are you going to keep acting like this" He said looking at him directly in the eye, Seokjin frown and closed his eyes letting his tears fall.

"I love him so much Hoseok-ah...I don't want to lose him..." Seokjin said his tears made its way down to his cheeks then to his chin until it drops on his hand, Hoseok bit his lips and hug him tight, "You need to confront him...sooner or later...you will..." He said and stood up, "Good night hyung..and please think about it first..." He said and went to his own room leaving Seokjin a crying mess.

《 NEXT DAY 》

Taehyung woke up feeling light-headed and some hair brushing against his face, he spread out a smile and mumble out his husband's name, "Jinie~" Taehyung said when something felt wrong the voice he longed to hear wasn't Seokjin's.

"it's Sunghee~ aigoo~ how can you forget oppa~"

Taehyung opens his eyes and glared at Sunghee, it made his morning worse than ever by not seeing his husband's beautiful smile but instead some other one-night-stand.

"Get the fuck out," Taehyung said putting all of his clothes, Sunghee raises her brow "what?!? No one ever kicks me out! I'm the one who does that!" Sunghee yelled her whole face was red due to anger, Taehyung rolls his eyes and glance back at her with pure anger.

"I paid the room, so get the hell out of here," Taehyung said opening the door as he grabs her by the wrist and threw her outside the door along with her clothes.

Taehyung ignored her shouting's and dialed Seokjin's number in which his call wasn't answered, It continued to ring but in the end, he didn't answer, it only made Taehyung angry and slam the door open pushing Sunghee aside since she was blocking his way.

《SEOKJIN POV.》

"Thank you for letting me stay," I said giving Hoseok a hug as he returns it in a tight embrace, "Your welcome~ my cutie Jinie~," Hoseok said kissing my cheeks then my forehead I blush and pouted, "Seriously! I'm not a kid!!!"Seokjin giggled.

"Seokjin"

Jin froze hearing Taehyung's deep voice, He gulps and back away from Hoseok and turn to look at Taehyung, "Mornin~ Taehyungie-'" Hoseok cheerfully said trying to get rid of the heavy atmosphere but that didn't help at all when Taehyung continues to glare at Hoseok with nothing but jealousy firing in his eyes.

"let's go Jin," Taehyung said holding Jin's hands, Seokjin knew how much he loves the man even if they fought last night, Seokjin still loves him with all his heart.

Seokjin spread out a smile even though he wanted to cry knowing by the smell of another perfume from another woman he slept with, "I'll see you tomorrow Hobi!" Seokjin said and enter the car and so did Taehyung.

Hoseok watch as they left, He let out a heavy sigh and dial Yoongi's number.

Yoongi ;

》 Hello?

Hoseok ;

》 Hey...it's me...

Yoongi ;

》 Why'd you call me?

Hoseok ;

》 It's about Seokjin hyung...