Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Ten》

Seokjin had his eyes closed during the ride since Jungkook insisted him to sleep while he takes him to a place that Jungkook only knows, it was quiet inside the car only Seokjin's soft snores could be heard and the snapping of Jungkook's camera.

"damn his cute" Jungkook thought taking another picture of him this time it was close to his lips, Jungkook gulp and back away...he was blushing and kept his cool telling himself to focus on the road.

Jungkook sigh and turn on the radio and listen to one of his favorite song.

"Just one day, if I can be with you~"

Jungkook sang the chorus part with passion as he look over at Seokjin and smile.

"Just one day, if I can hold your hands~"

Seokjin woke up hearing Jungkook sing, it was a shock to him to hear Jungkook's beautiful coice, He closed his eyes and just listen him sing....it gave him a warmth feeling when he felt Jungkook holding his hands.

He tried not to blush and hid his face using his fluffy turtle neck, Jungkook knew Seokjin was awake but he continue to sing knowing Seokjin is listening.

"Can you please stay with me?"

Jungkook said ending the song as he locked eyes with him, Seokjin blush when Jungkook wink at him. He look away avoiding any eye contact with Jungkook, "his so handsome!!!! IF I DIE!!! I WANT HIS FACE IS TO BE THE LAST PERSON I SEE BEFORE I DIE!!!! " Seokjin thought trying not to make a scream, Jungkook could only chuckle to see how red Seokjin is.

《TIME SKIP》

Jungkook park his car and open the door for Seokjin, "hey...uh...where are we?" Seokjin ask Jungkook who didn't respond but he only held his hand, "huh?....the ocean" Seokjin mumble when he smell something salty.

"wh-why are we here?...." Seokjin ask him again, Jungkook gulp and face Seokjin with a nervous expression.

"do you still remember the day I forced you to sign the divorce papers?...."

Seokjin tilt his head in confusion but he only nod.

"and I also forced you to marry me....I admit it felt like a dream to marry someone you love but the face you made when you were standing infront of me...it was nothing but anger and hatred...I already knew it would come to an end like that but I accepted it...In order to keep you safe..." Jungkook said to him, his words made Seokjin's heart melt and he just didn't know how to react.

"Jung-"

"but I don't think your safe with me either"

Seokjin's eyes went wide when Jungkook let go of his hand with tears in his eyes, "I am mentally unstable Seokjin....I'm too possessive and...and...I might do something horrible to you...or worst...killing you...." Jungkook said trembling in fear as he back away only to make Seokjin angry.

Seokjin clench his fist and punch him right across his face, Jungkook fell down on the sand only to be met by an angry Seokjin.

"LISTEN HERE BRAT! I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT BEING SAFE FROM HIM OR YOU! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A GRIP FOR FUCK SAKE!"

Seokjin yelled and got ontop of him holding Jungkook on his collar shirt ajd continue to glare at him.

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT NOW WHEN YOU WERE ALL SO LOVEY DOVEY TO ME EARLIER?!? AREN'T YA JUST PUTTING MY HOPES UP! THIS!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!" Seokjin showed his wedding ring and rub it in his face, "YOU! YOU MARRIED ME BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME AND NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!" Seokjin yelled again and this time Jungkook was in disbelief and could only let out a painful laugh.

"yeah....I do love you but....do you even love me?"

Seokjin finally snap and smash his lips against Jungkook's who had his eyes wide open.

"HOLY MOTHER OF COWS!!!"

Jungkook stayed still until Seokjin pulled away.

"I'M ALREADY FALLING FOR YOU IDIOT!!!"