Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Four 》

"what's his condition doctor?" Jungkook ask the doctor, The doctor sigh "He lost a lot of blood, but I wouldn't say his in a critical situation....*sigh* it'll take time for him to recover and we will find a perfect donor to give him blood" The doctor said and left, Jungkook sigh and open the door to see Seokjin laying down on the bed resting peacefully.

He sat down on one of the chairs that is just beside him and held Seokjin's cold hands, kissing it softly. "you'll be fine Seokjin...I'm here..." Jungkook said his voice was gentle yet it was filled with rage, the same rage he felt when the person he cared the most got hurt because of his own mistake for letting that woman stay with him.

Jungkook stood up and gave Seokjin a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room and find himself a food to eat.

Jungkook walk down the hallways and suddenly stop on his tracks when he felt his tears falling, He reach out to wipe them away and could only chuckle.

"It's for the best...."

He mumble and dial one of his friends phone number.

???
》 Yo kookie...

Jungkook
》get me a plane ticket....

《SEOKJIN POV.》

I flutter my eyes open to meet the white ceiling but what shook me was Jungkook laying his head down while his hands were interwined to mine.

"...hm...what happened" I mumble sitting up straight but the pain from my shoulder caused me to jolt out in surprise, I lie down again and sigh.

"good morning"

Jungkook said rubbing his eyes, I frown and look away. "the doctor said you lost a lot of blood and you'll be needing a doner..."He said and I suddenly remembered what happened last night, that dead woman died right infront of me with her eyes saying how much she despise me, I click my tongue. "I want to get out of here" I mumble when I felt tears dropping down my hand.

My chest tigthen when I saw the sight of him crying infront of me, "I am sorry Jin...I took everything away from you...I thought I could protect you but I was wrong....I was fucking wrong...." Jungkook cried out as his words took shot me, I bit my bottom lip.

"t-that's right...y-you should be sorry..." I said as my voice crack due to the sudden sensation I felt by the time I saw him cry right infront of me.

"I...I knew you were still in contact with a friend of yours...but I didn't stop you because I didn't want you to be lonely and felt home sick that's why I let you talk to your friend without me disturbing you....but every word you said to him is full of me...the me that made you cry all night...I'm no different than Taehyung...we're both monsters...."

Jungkook then loosen his grip on my hand and stood up as he brought out a ticket and gave it to me, I gasp and look back at him...

"If...you ever need someone to lend an ear...I'll gladly do it..."

Jungkook said he smiled at me but his eyes didn't, when he left and shut the door leaving me astonished....I didn't know why...but I didn't want him to leave....

I grip on the plane ticket and cried.

《JUNGKOOK POV.》

I got inside my car and rest my head against the wheel as I let my tears do their work, I took a deep breath trying to get some air...my chest tightens every time I see him...

The reason I did those things to him...is the way for him forget about Taehyung....and only remembers the pain I gave him...but it was only replaced by guilt...Seokjin is a blind man...blinded by love itself...Taehyung was never that sweet man he once love...

I know all about his doings when I took Seokjin away from him....I almost had hope Taehyung was going to do something to save Seokjin but he didn't he stayed low...

"what are you going to do now?"Yugyeom said crossing his arms over his chest, I shrug my shoulders. "nothing...I'll let him see what monster Taehyung has become.....I love Seokjin...that is why I want him to see it...the man he loved"I said and look out the window.

"you just wait Taehyung....I'll destroy you..."