Without Me 《14》

"This?...what is this..." Taehyung said looking at Jisoo with a disapproval look, Jisoo gulp "Th-there the bodyguards...that you requested...CEO Kim..."Jisoo said nervously not liking how Taehyung has been so intense, Taehyung sigh and signal her to leave, Jisoo nod and left but the door was slammed open by a worried Hoseok.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! WHERE ON EARTH IS MY BABY JIN!!!!" Hoseok yelled slamming his hand against Taehyung's table but he soon was taken back when Taehyung's face went pale. "W-what do you mean...WHERE'S MY HUSBAND!!!"Taehyung yelled as he stood up from his armchair causing it to fall, Hoseok cleared his throat, "I tried contacting Jin but he won't pick up..." Hoseok said Taehyung can hear his own heartbeat and his hands were trembling in fear.

"Shit...Jin...where are you..."

Taehyung snaps his fingers and Jisoo came in, "go to the police and file a missing person ASAP!" Taehyung said and Jisoo quickly left the building.

Hoseok was walking back and forth calling Namjoon, his other friends but they have no clue where Jin is.

"any news?" Taehyung asks walking towards Hoseok who shakes his head, "No...even Namjoon doesn't know....but he said he's on his way here" He said sitting down on the couch letting out a heavy sigh, Taehyung bit the insides of his cheeks and gasp.

He glances back at Hoseok.

"I think I know who did it...."

《SEOKJIN POV.》

"what is it you want..."

I ask Jungkook who was silently enjoying his meal while I was chained up in the chair, He looks up at me and smiles "You" He said I tilt my head in confusion.

"I want you, divorce Taehyung and marry me instead! Simple!" He exclaimed wiping his mouth with a tissue I scoff and roll my eyes "Bitch, I'd rather go solo" I said glaring at him, it was silent for a while but all of a sudden he stood up and tilt my head at the side and placed a knife on my neck.

"don't act so tough with me Jinie...I don't want to hurt you, so don't make this even more difficult than the situation you're in..." He said that got me curious, "difficult! explain it to me now!" Jin yelled.

Jungkook nod and move away from Seokjin and went back to his seat, "Come live with me in America and forget about Taehyung, your friends, and everyone...all you need is me...only me!" Jungkook said possessively his tone spread chills down to Seokjin's spines.

Seokjin gulp, "if I don't....go with you...." He said and Jungkook could only laugh, he snaps his fingers and two men went in with a man blindfolded.

Seokjin gritted his teeth, "Namjoon ah....what are you doing in here..." His voice was shaking as he tried to stand up but the chains didn't let him, Namjoon calmly processed everything but not until he heard Seokjin's voice.

"Shit! Jin! what's happening! but first, tell me what's going on...." Namjoon said that's when his blindfold was removed by Jungkook.

"Hey, brother-in-law~ I'm going to be the new husband of Seokjin~ you don't mind letting your brother sign the papers right? " Jungkook playfully said snapping his fingers again.

Namjoon was forced to sit down opposite of him with the papers and a pen, Seokjin was on the verge of tears as he couldn't hold it and cried begging Namjoon to just escape and run.

"Jin...your really making this hard for me, I don't want to hurt my brother in law but you gave me no choice" Jungkook snaps his fingers again and both of his male bodyguards threw Namjoon on the floor and begun beating the hell out of him.

Seokjin screams, "NO!!! STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!! DON'T HURT HIM!!! JUNGKOOK-AH PLEASE TELL THEM!!!" Seokjin yelled he was struggling to break free, his wrist and ankle were bleeding, the chains were making it worse...his skin was covered in blood.

Jungkook growl and grab Seokjin's shoulders, "the only way for me to stop them is...you either sign or he will sign...the conditions are simple, divorce Taehyung, live with me, and BAM! you can have the happy ending you wanted!"Jungkook said explaining it in every perfect detail, Seokjin was still unable to sign.

"I will never leave Taehyung!" Seokjin spat back and it only made Jungkook angry, he draws out a gun and pointed the gun at Namjoon who was exhausted and was beat up pretty badly.

"FUCKING SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS SEOKJIN!" Jungkook yelled as his hands were this close to pulling the trigger, Seokjin bit his lips causing the red liquid to come out.

"HE WILL DIE JIN! AND HIS DEATH IS GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT!"

Seokjin was shaking in fear, afraid of deciding and choosing...

"NO! JIN *cough* D-don't sign....*cough* the papers...pleas---AHHHHH!!!!" Namjoon was cut off when Jungkook shot him on the leg causing Jin to scream.

"I'LL SIGN THE PAPERS! PLEASE JUST LET HIM GO! DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE!!!"

Seokjin finally said it, Jungkook felt like his whole world was coming back to pieces again, he couldn't care less about others he only cared about Seokjin alone.

"unchain him" Jungkook ordered and a maid came in removing the chains when his chains were finally gone it left a red mark, Jungkook gave Seokjin a pen.

"sign it"

"n-n-o Seo-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jungkook yelled at Namjoon who could only glare at him, he then turns his attention back to Seokjin.

"sign it!" Jungkook demanded again, Seokjin grip on the pen and took a deep breath, afraid of what was going to happen if he signed it...afraid of what was going to happen to Taehyung...to everyone he cared for, but even if he did sign it...his heart and mind could only be filled by Taehyung's love and no one else...and he had to protect him...

Seokjin let out a shaky sigh and place the pen on the blank part of the paper.

Namjoon drops his head against the cold tiles and clench his teeth.

"no...hyung..."

Jungkook grin and snatch the papers away from Seokjin, "Finally! your mine forever!" He exclaimed jumping out of joy and as for Seokjin, he regretted it...but he had to...

He had to sign the papers, in order to protect the people he cared the most.