Without Me 《13》

《SEOKJIN POV.》

"A reservation for the newlyweds?" I said looking at the papers that Yoongi gave me, He nod and without a doubt, he was glued to the sofa that I had inside my office, "well then, we will be busy decorating the restaurant to suit their taste and why don't you just go back home and slee--" I didn't finish my sentence anymore when Yoongi the snail just dash out of my office.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, "and here I thought...urgh nevermind" I mumble going back to my seat and begin listing the reservations on my calendar.

I was too focused looking at the screen not noticing that Namjoon's face was behind the monitor that caused me to jump, "NAMJOON! You...you SCARED ME!" I said hearing my heart goes rapidly fast, He smiles showing his cute dimples," sorry hyung, just drop by to see how you are doing..." Namjoon said giving me a plastic of my favorite drink, I giggled "Thanks Joon..." I said putting it aside.

"How's Taehyung?" He said that caught my attention, I felt butterflies in my stomach "Oh you know~ being a typical sweet heart~" I giggled when Namjoon grab both of my shoulders, "DON'T YOU GET IT THAT HUSBAND OF YOURS IS CHEATING ON YOU!" He said his grip on my shoulders got tighter.

"I already knew about it since from the very beginning...I love him so much Joon...please just understand me..." I said feeling that Namjoon loosen his grip on to my shoulders, He back away and sigh.

"I'm just worried hyung...I'm sorry..."Namjoon said and grab his things and left my office, I wanted to run after him but I was interrupted by a call.

I look at who the caller was and I couldn't believe who it was!!!

Seokjin ;
》JUNGKOOK-AH I AM SO GLAD YOU CALLED! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YO--

Jungkook ;
》yeah let's do that...meet me at XXX after your done with work.

I did not have the chance to respond back, sure I was happy that Jungkook called me but his voice was different... than before, I shrug off that unwanted suspiciousness and just continue doing my work.

《 TIME SKIP 》《AUTHOR POV.》

Seokjin closed the restaurant early due to Jungkook's sudden call to him, He wandered himself off the street, he wasn't familiar with the area so he had to ask some people for directions but in the end, he ended up going to where he came from an alley.

"God so help me if I die here without having to see my handsome face for the last time..." Seokjin said hugging his bag tightly walking on the dark alley with a full-on alert, Seokjin heard footsteps from behind and it caused Seokjin to squeal.

"EEK! S-s-stay a-a-away!!! I-I-I have a spatula and I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!" Seokjin yelled and pulled out his spatula that he carries around as a habit.

"it's me Jungkook"

Without any hesitation, Seokjin drops the spatula and runs up to Jungkook giving him a tight hug, "OH GOD! KOOKIE!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!? I tried calling you but you weren't answering them!!!" Seokjin pouted Jungkook laugh at the older's cute pout, "I'm sorry hyung, I was just busy" Jungkook said sliding his hands to Seokjin's waist.

Seokjin clearly understood the situation and gently push him away, "I have so many great things to tell you!! like when me and Tae-" Seokjin was cut off when Jungkook presses his lips against Seokjin's.

Seokjin had his eyes wide and tried to push of Jungkook who had his hands wrap around him, Seokjin was in a vulnerable state, he hated it, he hated how it wasn't Taehyung who kissed him like this...he was disgusted.

Seokjin built up all his strength and push Jungkook away slapping him across the face, the slap Seokjin made echoed through the walls of the alley...and it scared him...the moment Jungkook looked at him, he was scared to death that he manages to take a step back.

"why can't you just love me Jin?" Jungkook mumble walking towards Seokjin who trip and landed on his butt, Jungkook's eyes darken as he looked at how Seokjin could easily be broken, he was as fragile as a flower...Jungkook wanted that fragile flower all to himself, protect it, love it, and he will never let it all wither away.

Seokjin pulled out his phone and tried calling Taehyung but that was thrown away and got broken by Jungkook who steps on it, Seokjin flinches and backs away in fear, a tear roll down his cheeks...

Jungkook smirk and stuck out his tongue licking the tears away from Seokjin's face, he soon turns back his attention to Seokjin who was looking scared...and he was scared of Jungkook.

"Jin...please love me instead..."

Jungkook said grabbing his cheeks then made his way to Seokjin's neck gripping it slowly, Seokjin could feel his breath getting blocked by Jungkook who had his big hands wrap around him.

"Say it...be mine Seokjin," Jungkook said once again but Seokjin stayed strong.

"This isn't you Jungkook..." Seokjin said trying to get some air, Jungkook let out a maniac laugh and looked at Seokjin in the eyes.

"It is me, you see I've been in love with you the moment I saw you walk out that elevator...you were beautiful than any other women and men out there and so I decided to make you mine but tiny problem...you were married!!! It was very unexpected to see your husband...but that didn't stop me from wanting you..."

Jungkook grins, he has the eyes of a predator and Seokjin was his prey.

Seokjin glared at Jungkook and gathered his one last strenght to try and get out of his grip but it didn't, it made Seokjin weak...he was having difficulties of breathing...

Seokjin's vision was getting blurry and the last thing he said to Jungkook was, "I'll never...b-b-be...yours....." Seokjin said and pass out, Jungkook smirk and carried him bridal style.

"oh, you will be mine...mark my words..."

《sory late update, school got me busy...the school's pretty far and... every time I get back home I always have a bad headache that I can't even do my school work properly especially updating;-; but ill do my best for you guys!!! Fighting!!!!💜💜💜💜💜》