Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Seven》

"this was the end result of what you did" Jimin spoke getting himself a drink and glance at Taehyung who already had 6 shots of beer, "I fucking know that...I don't know what's wrong with me...I really want to cherish him so much but.."Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as he remembered the expression Seokjin showed him it was nothing like the old Seokjin at all...it showed every emotions Seokjin hid from him in years.

"your the definition of trash" Jimin boldly said and glared at him, "...hah...your not scared of me anymore huh?" Taehyung chuckle in which Jimin let out a scoff, "I may not look like it but I can protect myself...I won't rely on Jungkook anymore" Jimin said causing Taehyung to slam his hand against the table, "say his name again and I'll rip your throat!" Taehyung warned him but to Jimin it didn't affect him.

"whatever...I'll take my leave...suck on that bottle or your thumbs"

Jimin said and left, leaving Taehyung frustrated and angry.

-------------

"....I get it now...but why didn't you tell me?"

Seokjin ask Jungkook who kept quiet, "hey...tell me..." Seokjin said his voice was soft and it melted Jungkook's heart, he sigh. "I wanted to get my revenge in silence...but the more I see you with him...the more I go mentally crazy about you....I am sorry..." Jungkook said his head was down, Seokjin bit the insides of his cheeks and sigh.

"Rest for today..."

Seokjin said and pat Jungkook's head, Jungkook look up at him and nod. "Thanks hyung....your so kind to me..." Jungkook said and kiss his forehead before shutting the door close leaving Seokjin in shock.

Seokjin lie down in his bed, all he wanted was to rest from all of the problems...it made him feel broken and miserable...from all the years of suffering..."I just want to rest...." Seokjin mumble and close his eyes drifting off to sleep.

-------------

"Jungkook..."

"Y-yes..."

After Jungkook left Seokjin's room and decided to leave but instead the Min Yoongi itself stoo him from leaving and he ended up in this awkward situation.

"Do you love Seokjin"

Yoongi ask him in a serious tone in which Jungkook didn't hesitate to answer.

"Yes, I love him with all my heart, I'll do anything for him, I'll even buy him a car,dog,cat,fish,rhino,horse,snake, and let him ride my coc-"

"Stop right there! Jeon! I did not allow you to taint my son's innocence" Yoongi said pointing his fingers at him, Jungkook shook his head. "but your not the fath-" Jungkook was cut off again.

"SHUSH!"

"look kid, Seokjin's been through hell and already met satan...I just don't want him to suffer again" Yoongi said earning a smile from Hoseok knowing how caring Yoongi can get towards Seokjin, Jungkook nod. "I understand...I want to say sorry for forcing him to marry me...I'll prepare the div-" Jungkook was yet again caught off when Yoongi almost spit his coffee when Hoseok came running in.

YOU MARRIED MY JINIE?!? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!" Hoseok exclaimed, Yoongi groan in annoyance and pinch his cheeks. "yeah, yeah, they got married...the kid said his going to divorce hi-" Yoongi was interrupted when Hoseok covered his mouth.

"DON'T DO IT!"

Jungkook and Yoongi glance at each other then at Hoseok who had a big grin, "why?...I think it's for the best, since I actually did force him to marry me and not to mention....that I shot his brother...." Jungkook said earning a sigh from Hoseok...He grab both Jungkook's shoulders and was dead serious.

"try and divroce Jin~ and I'll...."

Jungkook gulp and so did Yoongi.

"I'll break every piece of your lego collection"

Jungkook gasp and covered his mouth, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!" Jungkook said Yoongi glance at the two of them and roll his eyes.

"what a pain...in the ass...."