Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Eight》

"Hyung!....we're going to leave now! there's ice cream on the fridge...so feel free to eat it all up but not the chocolate!"

Hoseok said outside of Seokjin's room who kept himself isolated in the world, it did cause a lot of concern towards Hoseok and Yoongi especially Jungkook who left yesterday to take care of some of his business.

Hoseok waited for a reply but as usual he didn't and so he left and went down stairs to see Yoongi leaning against the wall with a bitter smile, "His going to be fine...let's go" Yoongi mumble and Hoseok could only nod.

Seokjin heard the door shut from below and take that as a cue to leave his room, "it's better this way...I don't want them to see me looking like sadako" Seokjin thought and grab the ice cream from the upper shelf of the fridge, He went up the stairs and close the door behind him. "Yum~" Seokjin said smiling from ear to ear but that soon left when he saw someone standing outside of the gate and it was none other than Namjoon's lover.

Jimin stood infront of the front door and rang the bell twice and was getting impatient, "are they not home?" Jimin ask himself and tried to open the door but it was suddenly open wide causing Jimin to gasp, "your Jimin?...am I right?" Seokjin said spreading a small smile, Jimin watch in amaze on how beautiful Seokjin is infront of him....He only knew his name but he never knew about his physical features.

"y-yes...that is me..." Jimin stuttered, Jin nod and step aside letting Jimin enter the house, "so...um..." Jimin couldn't find the right words to say since his brother-in-law is just right infront of him, Seokjin glance at Jimin as he offered him a drink.

Jimin politely took it, "Thank you very much...erm...um...is Jun-" Jimin was cut off when Seokjin interrupted him, "Yesterday he was here and now his not" Seokjin replied earning a nod from Jimin.

"your his hyung right?" Seokjin ask Jimin, Jimim flinch and was confuse on how does he know about that. "Y-yes...How?..."Jimin ask Seokjin chuckle, "I happen to learn about his past" Seokjin said crossing both of his arms.

Jimin nod

"How are you and Tae-"

"Hell"

"oh...and to Jungko-"

"complicated"

Jimin was at loss of words, "is that so....I'm very sorry..." Jimin said hanging his head low, Seokjin giggled. "It's fine Jiminsshi...I'm just you know...I'm a mess since yesterday and....I couldn't stop crying " Seokjin said letting a tear fall, Jimin noticr the sudden change of behavior towards Seokjin.

Jimin bit the insides of his cheeks and stood up embracing Seokjin with all his might, "just cry Seokjin hyung....just cry" Jimin mumble and Seokjin didn't hesitate to let it all fall down, it was agony and pain that he felt....it was that feeling that will forever carve in his heart forever.

"Jimin hyung...what are you doing?"

The two recognize that voice and look up to see....

"Jungkook...."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Welp! Sory if ts short....I was making this while trying not to fall asleep so i just made a short chapter for now! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜